注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英语四级考前美文欣赏:

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
suweimo 发表于 13-1-28 19:18:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
圣才邀您共赏美文:
MyRabbits  One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me. I’mvery happy. From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. Theyhave two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat boby. They’re marvellous.Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. Iasked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t know. Atlast, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when Ilooked at their lovely faces, I was happy again. I love my little rabbits, andthey love me. They are my good friends forever.   
我是一个小哥哥I am an elder brother  I am a 10 years old boy. Smart andhandsome. I am proud of myself. Because I can get perfect scores in Chinese,math and English. It is not good enough, I am also proud of being an elderbrother. That is a Friday evening, my baby brother was crying all the time. Myparents were both cooking for dinner. I said to my mum, let me look after thislittle thing. My mum said, “Are you sure you can?” “ Yes ,believe me I can.” Ianswered. Then mum went to the kitchen. I went towards my baby brother. “ Ohbaby, don’t cry. I will sing a song for you…” I carried him and sing songs forhim. After a while, he was asleep. I was so tired. My parents were happy andpraised me a good boy. This is my first time to look after my baby brother andI feel proud of myself.
圣才学习网(100xuexi.com)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-5-21 15:22 , Processed in 0.204171 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.