打印 上一主题 下一主题

不看肯定后悔--2007年考研英语写作真题及评分标准

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
kaoyan2213 发表于 07-7-31 13:58:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1. 2007年考研英语写作真题

Directions:

Write a letter to your university library, making suggestions for improving its service. You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead. Do not write the address.  (10 points)

下面按照考生作文分数由低到高排列:

0分

Libray Manager:

My name is Liming, I am a student of this university. I discovery our Libray service was too weak, Please improve service. Thank you.

Yours Liming.

1-2分

Dear Sir or Madam,

I, the undersigned, as a graduation of our university, like other my classmates, spend my four years on university life in accompany with library, please accept my hearty thanks for I study a lot of knowledge from it.

For our library can serve well for more students and prospect in the future, I’m writing at the suggestion of library, to begin with, the leakage of seats. So, many of students are no ways of making use of library, what’s more, it’s necessary to make some old books up-to-date.

Once again, thank for you, and I hope our library make great progress sincerely yours,

LiMing

3-4分

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a student, I write this letter in order to make some suggestion for improving the service of our university library.

The library is the study situatlion that we can read several books in it, we hope its ervice will better and better. I make some personal suggestions. First, take more desks for students to read books, there are too short to use now. second, the books in library are too old, we need much new information. Third, put a little computers in the library.

Thanks!

LiMing

5-6分

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am now writing to you to express my regret of our library. I am a freshman of English major of our university. I wish to give some suggestions and prososes as following aspects.

Our library opens the door at 9:00 a.m. It’s too late four students who want to borrow books or study in library. I will be very grateful if you can consider my suggestion. Besides, many students don’t regard others. They talk about everything in the library, answer the mobile phone loudly, make noises, cast peels. I wish the assistants of library could take some effective measures to prevent these phonomenous.

I will be appreciate it very much if you could consider my proposes. And your prompt response would be warmly welcomed.

Yours sincerely

Li Ming

7-8分

Dear Sir or Madam:

I’m a senior student in the university. I’m writing to make some suggestions about the library service. Since we undergraduate only can borrow 5 books at the maximum, we feel that it can’t meet our need. I usually get complaints from my classmates. And we really hope that we can borrow more books at one time, for instance, 10 books and so on. And we also hope that you can provide us with a photocopier in the library, so that we can copy some pages of a book if we are not to borrow it. That may be very helpful to students.

We really appreciate it if you take the suggestions into consideration.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely

Li Ming

9­-10分

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student in this university who regularly comes to the library to spend my spare time. Generally speaking, the services you offer here is quite good; however, I have some suggestions for you to adopt. And I would like to extend my greatest appreciation if you are so kind as to take my suggestions into consideration.

To begin with, will you please prolong the time for reading? In the daytime, most of the students are having class, so they can’t come to the library. Moreover, some of the books on shelves are out of date. If you are so kind as to provide us some books such as the latest magazines, we will be greatly honored.

I really wish to have a more comfortable library. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Li Ming                                                    (134 words)

2. 2007年考研英语写作真题

Directions:

Write an essay of 160–200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay, you should

1)      describe the drawing briefly,

2)      explain its intended meaning, and then

3)      support your view with an example/examples.

You should write neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2.  (20 points)

(图略)

下面按照考生作文分数由低到高排列:

1分

From the picture, we can see that a preserver waits for debating in the top picture; and in the middle picture, he becomes very strong; then in the third one the debating actually is more near with him. It shows some phonomena in our daily life.

With the rapid of economy, the peoples living is improving and the pace of living is fast. Therefore, someone don’t meet their needs, and then, there appears to completing in all works. As the picture, taking the example of graduate of university, they don’t go the elementary place to work so that they hope a job in a big city. In fact, the former and the latter are some. We should rightly face to all matters. Facing the debating and troubles, we should have patience and confidence, with willing we should hard study or work, then we improve our skill step by step.

Fostering our ability to deal with matters. And with healthy, happy and positive attitude to our daily life.

2分

When it comes to playing football, you can find more and more superstars of football. But, there is a intresting phenomenon about drawing of this essay. The drawing shows that one people stayed at the door intentionly in his appearance, while he’s worry about it in his heart. Because he also overrated his ability of holding the door. Another people think that I cannot do it, because he is powerful man! This is a dilemma in two men’s mind. Why? I think everything is impossible that can do.

The drawing tell us that every coin has two sides. But it is critical to your dicision. Taking kicking football as example, you have many courages in your heart, you can conquer them. You must not to say that I cannot do it forever. I believe that everyone has a confidence in one’s mind, we dig up the confidence rightaway. If you fail to kick, you earn many things such as confidence, courages, willness.

For instance, I study maths in university. When my teacher asked me a difficult problem about maths, especially I frighten it, but I tell me “I can do it” in my heart. Although on the start, I meet the failure many times, I still believe that my ability of knowledge. Attained from my colleges and teachers’ aid, I’m truly be aware of conquering the difficulty easily. Anything difficulty must be perfect your personality’s gift. On the another one, you have many confidences in your mind, you can be powerful and grateful. Last but not least, if you practice willness in a daily life, you can find colorful and cheerful day. I really trust it.

In a conclusion, confidence can conquer all the things. You have a belief in confidence through your life, you can say that I’m perfectable.

3分

As is vividly portrayed in the drawing above, there are two person in the football ground, the left one and the right one. The right one is preparing to make the football in the net which is behind the left one. And the left one is trying to make the other person fail in it. The left person believe that he is small and the net is vast, his work is difficult. Meanwhile, the right person think the other person is vast and the net is small. He also believe that his work is difficult.

The inplied meaning in the cartoon is thought-provoking, and can be describe as follows. First and foremost, you may try your best to do your task if you believe that it is more difficult than reality. Secondly, if you are fail at you task, may be you could lost your confidence, you should think such as “I try my best, I can do it next time!” So you are more diligent and become more illeligent.

In my opinion, such two aspects are good to finish tasks in our work and life. For example, I worked so hard in my studies, and want to have good scores. But I believe there are much difficulties. If I success, I will happy. If I fail, I also do not depress. Only think like above can we keep in good mood.

4分

As is vividly demonstrated in the drawings above, a goal-keeper standing in front of the soccer net is perceiving himself as a loser, the counter-player must be successful. While the soccer player is reckoning the goal-keeper to be strong and tall enough, he thinks that he can’t kick the soccer into the net. What conveys in the drawings is thought-provoking and worth discussing.

The implied meaning of the drawing can be briefly stated as follows. To begin with, confidence is the assurance of success. If we have no self-confidence, we will do nothing successfully. As long as we are confident enough, we trust ourselves to set ideal goals and then to arrive at them. What’s more, our counter-players are also normal men, so they are not so strong and tall, they are not so frightened. We should remember: No pains no gains. As long as we work hard enough, we only do it with soul and heart, without considering too many results. In sum, self-confidence is necessary in our daily life, study and work.

Take Liu Xiang for example, to everyone’s surprise, he could win the championship in 110 meters race in 2004 Olympic Games. Liu Xiang is self-confident. He thinks he can do what others can do, wherever he is from. Liu Xiang sets an unarguable example for us: As long as self-confidence, we can come over any difficulties and face any challenges. Only self-confidence can we hold an excellent future.

5分

As we see from the picture, there are two men playing football. The left person who guards the door is thinking of himself as a dwarf. The other one who is going to kick the ball is regarding his enemy as a giant.

The picture shows that there are two kinds of mind in the world. One of them overrates his opponent; the other underrates himself. In real life, the phenomenon is very popular. It is of importance for us to estimate others and ourselves in the right way. Although doing this is not easy, we have to practice it with all our effort. Even those who take no interest in football will come across this sort of situation which is popular in our society. No one can avoid being influenced by it. Overcoming it needs courage. The simplest way to conquer it is that we believe in ourselves.

For instance, the Chinese football team never fails to look down on themselves but always fears his opponent. As a natural result, victory is far away from them. In the past I was a fan of football, but not now, since they have no courage to overcome the weakness. You believe, you can. Confidence is the first step for success.

6分

There are two cartoon people play football on the playground. One thought the other one is too high and fat, so it is difficult to shoot the football into gate for him. But the one who stand at the gate worried aobut himself was too small to catch the ball.

From the picture we see the two people all can not believe themselves. One thinks other is stronger than he, the other thinks himself is unaviliable, confidence is an dominating factor for people success. If you do not believe youselves when you face a problem, no one can help you.

In our life, everyone will meet the same condition. For example, your boss ask you arrange a meeting, but you never do this thing, don’t worry, believe youselve that you can do better than others. Our life like a game, the other one may not stronger than you, believe yousleve, you will win.

7分

What vivid pictures! It depicts that two football players have lost confidence when they are playing. Both of them have exaggerate the difficulties they meet with. Indeed, some people often complain to us that they are lacking in the ability to do some things. To some, this may be correct, but to most people, this only means that they have lost confidence.

There are two main reasons contribute to this. In the first place, people often exaggerate the difficulties. To them, all the hardships are hardly to get through. As is known to all, no pains, no gains. Without you efforts, you can achieve nothing. All the barries can be broken down if you try your best.

Secondly, some people don’t have a correct estimate of their abilities. People often feel frustreated even when they are capable of doing somethings. For example, some students tend to give up when they are facing the postgraduated exam. In fact, if you didn’t give up, you can pass then exam easily.

As far as I’m concerned, one shuld build up faith in oneself as long as he has a right attitude towards his ability. We should not understimate or overestimate of our abilities. For example, Liu Xiang, who is a famous sport star, win the match last games because of his confidence and his right attitude.

8分

In the drawing, there are two players who are playng football. The left fellow don’t let the ball kit in. The right person kits the ball in. but they have the different leg. The left one think himself so small. But the right one think he is so big.

There are deeper meaning the drawing. The picture told us we should have confident in ones.

For example, in the usually study. We usually think we are too foolish study well. In fact, if we go more practice, we will learn well as the others. We will make good points that nice!

9分

What a vivid picture! It decipted that a football player is shooting, in whose eyes, there is a strong man standing at the gate in order to protect his shoot. However, it also shows an interesting thing that the man who is protecting believes himself so small and weak.

What’s the drawing telling us? The shooter thinks the protect man is so strong that he can be as large as the gate, for he must shoot the football into the goal. Being similar as the shooter, the sportsman who is protecting also take more important attention to this game. Why? As far as I concerned, their attitudes above are from traditional practise. If you want success in games, you must pay more important attention to your action. However, some people differs from other opinion. They argue that someone should build strong concefient, but not to be afraid of your enemy.

Let’s take a illustrate for this thing. If you will be to a test, you must make adequate review, as the shooter who think the protect man is too strong.

So we must take more important attention to our work, only by this way we will be successful in the end.

10分

This is a football game. There have two people. The first one stay with the football door, the second one prepare shoot the football. The first one think if I’m very small. The second one think if he is very big. Those think is very simple. I think those are not courage. Playing football game encourages immediate decide, don’t worry about anything. They can believe, I’m a winner. They should know how to deal with the game, stresses and feeling of inadequacy. They should also learn how to learn another one, ways to brainstorm and think breakout the foor. Teacher still have a game rule to play, but now it is more pschologement delicate. Every body have to be careful not to across ourself football door. Most of all, these new people mae effective improve action.

For example, when you swimming you always feel the river very long, you always worry about you can’t across the river. If you can change another thing it like. If the first people think heself very big, he is not scaer the second one.

I want every one should open your mind, open your eyes, clear out our life.

11分

As is vividly depicted in the cartoon, two boys are playing football on the playground. The right one, who is football player, is thinking that the gate is very small and the gate grarder is large and strong. On the contrary, interestingly, the left one, who is gate grarder, is worried about the gate may be very large and he is too small to prevent the football.

The picture sets me a lot of thinking. The football player is afraid that he can’t kick the football into the gate, whereas the other one is thinking that he can’t keep the gate. In fact, the thinking is always existed in our daily life. Let’s set the examination for example. The students, undoubtedly, always worry about they can’t pass the exam, even though they work hard, and in contrast, the teachers usually worry that they can’t evaluate students objectly, so that they have to make the exam as science as possible.

12分

As is vividly revealed in the drawing above, the football guard player always considers himself smaller, while the competitors think him more stronger. The drawing mirrors a common social phenomenon and is really most thought-provokng.

The implied meanings of the drawing above can be briefly illustrated as follows. To begin with, people often consider themselves much too smaller so as to be not confident in the problem of the life. Owing to lack of the right understanding, they are not able to evalue themselves by the suitable ways, as results in the trouble without enough courage. What’s more, some of people usually feel their competitors more stronger. To be exact, they extraggrate the strength of others. Actually, their rivals are similar to themselves and possess the same courage. Last but not least important, people are supposed to take a positive and right attitude towards themselves. On the whole, people should attach more importance to the life value.

It’s certain that more such cases can be found in our life. The examine of the students is a case in point. Some students consider themselves without gifts so as to be afraid of examines, however, they think other students with enough ability. Actually, all of the students possess the even same ability. If only they make more efforts, all of them could pass the examines. In sum, people should keep the right life and value outlook. Only in this way can we live in the healthy and harmonious society.

13分

In the cartoon we can see that a football player is standing on the front of football door and thinking about a small man and a big door. Maybe he can’t keep the door. Another football player is going to shoot the ball, and he is thinking that the gate keeper is strong and big. Maybe he can’t shoot this ball into the gate. Because the gate keeper almost instrait the whole gate.

This cartoon implies a commen phenomenon. When we meet a difficulty, at the first time, we only see others’ strong and realize oursleves’ small. In our eyes, the difficulty is expanded. That is a wrong idea. It will due to nothing can be done by us.

A case in learning swimming. Only worried about drowning and don’t want to drink water, he can never swim. A case in joining DSH Test. Only thinking about numerous words and strong grammatic, and worried about oneself’s ability, then he can’t pass surely. We should believe that only through our hard work, we can overcome any difficulties. I hope that everyne faced difficulty can say “I can do it” to himself.

14分

What a vivid drawing it is! Simplely designed as it is, the symbolic meaning it conveys is deep and profound. As we can see from the picture, on the football ground, a soccer player is about to make the ball get into the gate, while in his mind the gate-keeper is so strong, but in fact he is not. Meanwhile, the gate-keeper himself think he is not able to hold the ball. Both them are of the wrong attitude.

The picture really sets me thinking. The acknowledge of the same thing may be quite different in different person’s eyes. It is essential for us to look things more deep and profoundly, especially, on a practical way. In the picure, both the gate-keeper and the soccer fail to see the stuition on a proper way.

The same is true with money. With the miraculouse economic take-off, people’s living standard have improved significantly. Money has always been some people long for. There is no deny that more people acquir money through their honest labor. But there are still some person who dream make a fortune day and night, which has become a mental burden. In modern times, we should take a proper attitude towards money. We can not view it as the most important thing, nor overlook its importance. Only in this way can we make a better life. We should take a proper attitude towards the world, learn from the two in the cartoon. When it comes to the picture, I would like to say, do see the vital in a practial way.

15分

As we can see from the picture, a football match is going on. On guarding the door, the left man seems to be keeping a “huge door” that is easy and inevitable for a goal, while the right person hesitates to kick the ball with an illusion about the “huge door keeper”. It is obvious that both of them exaggerate the difficulties in front of them.

This photo does reflect a thought-provoking social phenomenon which is not uncommon in China now. The young always give up because the problem is beyond their ability to cope with. Superficially, it seems to be somewhat reasonable, but when weighing in the mind, we find there is an apparent tendency underlying this phenomenon: the lack of confidence. Firstly, it is well-known that we exist in a dynamic world with various difficulties. We can do nothing but face them. Secondly, attitude is the key point to take the first step. Assume bravery and confidence to solve the problem, you will find the question is not as “huge” as you imagine. Take us for example, the entrance exam for graduate students even seems to be a horrible monster before us. Some people give up, some persist. So, with confidence and the right assessment of the difficulties, try and exert your strength, and then we will overcome all problems.

On the whole, I believe we young people should face the difficulties in right manner. And nothing is impossible, just do it.

16分

As the drawing in the picture, there’s one person is shooting the ball, and the soccerkeeper is waiting. The soccerkeeper thinks the door is too big. And the shooter takes the thinking that the door is too small to shoot.

In the true, the door is not so small like the shooter’s thought. But it is also not so big as the soccerkeeper’s thinking. The two people in the pictuer take the mistake that they think the job is too difficult, while the truth is not so difficult as they thinking.

In my opinion, we should to take the courage to take the difficult. We need not to be afraid of it, and we have not the necessary to think how difficulty to do it. If we want to win, we must do.

17分

What vividly picture! There are a strange phenomenon are appearanced by the artist. Left people who fears to the football enter the door, while right soccer player who afraids to the football cannot jump into it’s end. It is obviously that both of them are conflacted each other in this game.

People’s opinoins differ greatly on this issue. Some believes that he must be get after any hardship when a successful people confroned with badly situation. Others argues that one should be avoied any unfortunaly things if people fail to ways to releave poorly situation. Still others maintain they any people shouldn’t to fail in truth.

Personally, I hold that a successful people must be get after any obstaculs and difficulties, such as a hot name of “Li Yu Chun” is extremly poplation in the 2005 year. She is achived with her dream at least after the huge increasinly of difficulties thought many experimentes. Hence, only experiented badly situations that any people can reach the other of success. Only in the way can a harmonious society be built up.

18分

As is described in the picture, a man kick a football, the defender think himself is very small, it is easy for the kicker to kick ball into net. However the player consider the defender is very strong, to kick ball into net is very difficult for him.

What’s meaning about the drawing. I think it is tell us that sometimes especially under great-pressure, we can not realize the true level of our competitor. We think they are much stronger than us, in fact, they are not as strong as we think, in the result, we beat us by ourselves.

In my opinion, we should evaluate ourselves and others correctly. For example, when we meet a difficult challenge, at first, maybe we think it is too hard for us to finish, but if you see that everyone meet the same difficult, other people also feel terrible, so if we don’t give up, and continue to finish it, we have chance to win, we must have confidence for us. Everything is possible, only if we can realize the truth and have enough confidence and brave.

19分

As can be conspicuously seen from the drawing above, a soccer player and a catcher are making a football match. The soccer looks at the catcher who is supposed to be so big that it is impossible for him to shoot in. On the other hand, the catcher finds he himself is too small to keep back the football. Namely, both of them think themselves have little ability to finish the work.

It goes without saying that with the accelerating progress of the finance and society, more and more people find it difficult to catch up with there lives. What is more, they find they lack of energy to cope with most work. As a mater of fact, the reasons are rather complex. Firstly, the high speed of human’s life make people can’t get well with the life and work. Secondly, the relationship of people becomes bad. As a result, people can get no encouragement and comfort from others. However, the primary one is that people fail to recognize that the ability of them is growing in a many ways, and people’s ability is big than they think.

In my opinion, our people should do our best to improve our ability, such as reading, learning from our friends. Only in this way can we believe that all of us can do well with our work and life.(226 words)
沙发
ddn1983713 发表于 07-7-31 19:46:59 | 只看该作者
谢谢!!!!
板凳
tian4231 发表于 07-7-31 20:03:51 | 只看该作者
xiexie
地板
pp3126 发表于 07-8-2 15:07:00 | 只看该作者
THANGK YOU
5#
sun20070118 发表于 07-8-9 19:00:21 | 只看该作者
[s:9] [s:9] [s:9] [s:9]
6#
zhmch_1983 发表于 07-8-15 16:31:18 | 只看该作者
好帖啊,多谢了,顶起来~!
7#
ruoshui316 发表于 07-8-15 20:21:55 | 只看该作者

回复 #1 kaoyan2213 的帖子

太好了
谢谢啊
8#
eternalsnow321 发表于 07-8-15 20:51:10 | 只看该作者
看图的那个如果要我写,应该是八分那个等次的.........[s:10]
9#
lihaitao001 发表于 07-8-23 10:52:35 | 只看该作者

回复 #1 kaoyan2213 的帖子

谢谢分享
谢谢……
10#
passion1 发表于 07-8-23 16:36:11 | 只看该作者
thanks
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-29 07:54 , Processed in 0.092292 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.