[复制链接]
41#
blackcherry 发表于 07-8-24 00:44:57 | 只看该作者
run , run , keep running

that is the Forrest Gump and that why he could get success

what i have learned is that never give up
42#
xiaoxiao小小 发表于 07-8-24 08:21:59 | 只看该作者
\"Run,Forrest!Run!Run!!\" These words apear so much times in the movie,though he came across a lot of difficult in his life,as girl friend\'parting,others\'taunt and so on.Forrest is always keep his belief to go ahead.
43#
xiaoxiao小小 发表于 07-8-24 08:32:49 | 只看该作者
Jenny:     Why are you so good to me?
Forrest:     You\'re my girl.
Jenny:      I\'ll always be your girl.
Though it\'s so common,it\'s so romantic in my mind.
44#
hnrc1982 发表于 07-8-24 10:45:29 | 只看该作者

The Shawshank Redemption

The story may sound simple, but the truth behind the words is remarkable. When I heard the name of the film first time, I considered the Shawshank to be a man’ name, but in face it is a jail——a hell in the world. Not only for the inhumanity of the jailors——they behaved brutally; but also for the jail gnawed at people’ heart by keeping them waiting and waiting as life passed. It seemed that only those utterly worthless people who gave up everything could survive. That’s where the story happened.
45#
hnrc1982 发表于 07-8-24 10:46:08 | 只看该作者

The Shawshank Redemption

The part impressed me most is when Andy got out of the jai. He extended his arms in front of him in the heavy rain as if he were welcoming the fresh air and the freedom. At that moment, I saw the faith win the darkness, discharging light dazzling the eyes in the dark blue sky. Under the light, I could feel my recreant innermost being shivering as his voice said: “Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!”
46#
hnrc1982 发表于 07-8-24 10:46:44 | 只看该作者

The Shawshank Redemption

That’s why I like this film: it encourages people to fight to preserve the dignity of human beings, to appreciate the beauty of life, and the most important is to keep hope forever. He once that is born, that is die. Everyone is the same. The only difference is whether busy living or busy dying. The film tells me even a man can live once, but if he keeps faith, keeps hope and works his life right, then once is enough. The faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark, the hope is the chief happiness that this world affords, and the life should be full of the singing of the bird and the happiness hope brings. \" What’s that do you think? It’s the trembling of the heart, the singing of the mind, the flying of the soul and the hope to be free.”
47#
ffb1986 发表于 07-8-24 22:33:05 | 只看该作者
Forrest Gump has several messages, some of which are less obvious than others. The most frequently recurring theme is an admonition not to give up on life. Why surrender when you don\'t know what lies ahead? By contrasting Forrest\'s life with the lives of those around him, and by showing how the passage of time brings solace to even the most embittered hearts, the movie underlines this point. That\'s why I think the movie is teriffic.
48#
lishou110 发表于 07-8-25 11:03:52 | 只看该作者

there is a way  there is a well
49#
renxiaosong1986 发表于 07-8-25 11:15:30 | 只看该作者
Forrest Gump is a kind boy with low intelligence.his mother is a great mother,and always encourage gump to do everthing as other do .She believe his son can do it perfect .Forrest always said:\"My mom said ......\". The words he said is very short and simple , but they were significant for  Forrest ,for all of us
50#
potatocc 发表于 07-8-25 21:20:32 | 只看该作者
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-4-28 20:57 , Processed in 0.128611 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.