注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

李玉技考研作文模板

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
phoenixnew66 发表于 07-8-12 21:00:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
图表作文模板:

As is shown in the picture/graph/cartoon,there is no denying the fact that is a popular topic which is much talked about not only by..... but also by........ . It’s essential to ponder every reason in order to fully understand the nature of ......

The reasons for the phenomenon are as follows. To begin with, it is closely associated with our life. Secondly it has great impact on the process of creating harmonious society. Therefore we should attach significance to solving / treating this problem.
        There are, I think, at least two feasible ways to cope with it. The first way to tackle it is to appeal to authorities to take measures. With the help of governments, however great the will to achieve, and however great the demand to succeed, we should never abandon our moral and social consciousness. The other way that is worth adopting is to work out new regulations. We must engage in through discussions in order to gain a better sense of the most appropriate and effective way to proceed with . Only in this way can we succeed in solving the problem in the near future.
        To conclude, we should not yield to mediocrity regardless of seemingly insurmountable obstacles. The trend towards will inevitably make the world a better place. So the prospect we are looking forward to will be bright and encouraging.

议论文模板------选择观点
AAA? happiness
BBB? money

AAA? earlier day care
BBB? later day care

In this modern society, people always confront the dilemma of choosing whether AAA or BBB. People may prefer one to the other although some may have no opinions about either at all. Before rendering my opinion, I think it is necessary to take a glance at the arguments on both sides.

It is quite rational for average people to choose BBB because of the obvious reason that BBB is closely associated with our life. The most extreme manifestation of this idea is the fact that we can not make a good living without BBB. Even so, however, many advantages of BBB over AAA will be obscured by its considerable drawbacks. Therefore we have no complete evidence to suggest that BBB is always better than AAA. Moreover, a close scrutiny of the potential benefits of choosing AAA would reveal how flimsy it is to stick to the propensity to BBB over AAA.
         There are numerous reasons for my preference for AAA, and I shall here explore only a few of the most important ones. One chief reason is that 原因一 . The above is only part of the important aspects, and another one with equal significance with respect to choosing between the two lies in the development of the proposition that 原因二. Last but not least, a further reason why I advocate AAA is that AAA is in accord with the spirits of harmonious society.
        All in all, taking into account all these merits that AAA boasts of, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that the advantages of AAA outweigh any benefit we can get from BBB and choosing AAA is a rather wise decision.

[ 本帖最后由 phoenixnew66 于 2007-8-12 09:05 PM 编辑 ]
沙发
yangshuangyan20 发表于 07-8-12 21:59:38 | 只看该作者
谢谢啊。拷下了,好好记。考个高分。
板凳
importantpopoan 发表于 07-8-13 14:57:28 | 只看该作者
[s:2] [s:4]
地板
licgki 发表于 07-8-14 11:47:49 | 只看该作者
多谢了!!!
5#
gpdekite 发表于 07-9-23 15:02:06 | 只看该作者
xiexiela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6#
jingwan 发表于 07-9-24 15:47:53 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主的分享啊,辛苦啦
7#
lemon_wang78 发表于 07-10-5 21:21:46 | 只看该作者
谢谢!
8#
bijunhe 发表于 07-10-16 14:16:18 | 只看该作者
你是好样的 继续发表你的东东
9#
 楼主| phoenixnew66 发表于 07-10-16 14:26:42 | 只看该作者
考试模板多记些,作文就应该没有问题。
10#
LYIEW 发表于 07-11-28 19:37:03 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主的分享啊,辛苦啦
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-5-3 10:41 , Processed in 0.152078 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.