tian667 发表于 08-10-31 11:28:21 | 只看该作者
[s:2] [s:3]
15#
alexandameng 发表于 08-11-4 13:13:01 | 只看该作者
只需背这一篇文章,保你写任何漫画作文都无敌

转载自:http://bbs.freekaoyan.com/viewthread.php?tid=289302
好东西跟大家一起分享~

只需背这一篇文章,保你写任何漫画作文都无敌,多做练习,背熟用熟.
第一段:As can be seen,this cartoon is very vivid and interesting. Let us take a closer look at it. As is described in the picture,+描写漫画. It seems more than apparent that this picture(illuminates us remarkably in that …[褒义漫画用]/satirizes the phenomenon that …[贬义漫画用]). It is generally believed that this issue is a hot topic which is most talked about. (Odd as it sounds, it can be seen and heard everywhere in our country.[贬义漫画时用上,褒义不可用])
第二段:It is far beyond any reasonable doubt that the message conveyed in the above picture is meaningful and far-reaching. (Some significant factors can help to explain the emergence of the above phenomenon.[需说原因时用上,否则不用]) In order to make it clear, let me give some good examples. To tell the truth, as is often the case, …. There is no denying the fact that this phenomenon is quite common and popular among all of us. To put it in another way, so to speak, …. It goes without saying that this is something we should give more thoughts to.
第三段:[褒义漫画结尾]There is no need to get around the point that …. To be more exact, …. Only in this way, I think, will people be harmonious and out society be a better place for us to live in.
[贬义漫画结尾]Whatever the reason, this issue has turned a crippling force to the development of our country. Therefore, some measures should be taken to put an end to this problem. To begin with, the government should make laws to …. Besides, people should be educated to …. Last but not the least, we should take practical actions to …. Only in this way, I think , will people be harmonious and our society be a better place for us to live in.
如果你能背熟用熟,你就会发现你的作文轻松就可以写到240左右的字数,而需要你自己写的不过是几句极简单的句子,而你的作文根本不会存在语法错误,却处处是闪光点,分数会稳定在较高的分数段上。最后提醒,考试的时候一定要打草稿,确保你的卷面没有涂改,字迹工整,绝对可以有意外的加分。把精力放到别处吧,不要为作文发愁了。希望能看到的都考好成绩!
欢迎来到免费考研网www.freekaoyan.com

只需背这一篇文章,保你写任何漫画作文都无敌

好东西跟大家一起分享~

第一段:As can be seen,this cartoon is very vivid and interesting. Let us take a closer look at it. As is described in the picture,+描写漫画. It seems more than apparent that this picture(illuminates us remarkably in that …[褒义漫画用]/satirizes the phenomenon that …[贬义漫画用]). It is generally believed that this issue is a hot topic which is most talked about. (Odd as it sounds, it can be seen and heard everywhere in our country.[贬义漫画时用上,褒义不可用])
第二段:It is far beyond any reasonable doubt that the message conveyed in the above picture is meaningful and far-reaching. (Some significant factors can help to explain the emergence of the above phenomenon.[需说原因时用上,否则不用]) In order to make it clear, let me give some good examples. To tell the truth, as is often the case, …. There is no denying the fact that this phenomenon is quite common and popular among all of us. To put it in another way, so to speak, …. It goes without saying that this is something we should give more thoughts to.
第三段:[褒义漫画结尾]There is no need to get around the point that …. To be more exact, …. Only in this way, I think, will people be harmonious and out society be a better place for us to live in.
[贬义漫画结尾]Whatever the reason, this issue has turned a crippling force to the development of our country. Therefore, some measures should be taken to put an end to this problem. To begin with, the government should make laws to …. Besides, people should be educated to …. Last but not the least, we should take practical actions to …. Only in this way, I think , will people be harmonious and our society be a better place for us to live in.
如果你能背熟用熟,你就会发现你的作文轻松就可以写到240左右的字数,而需要你自己写的不过是几句极简单的句子,而你的作文根本不会存在语法错误,却处处是闪光点,分数会稳定在较高的分数段上。最后提醒,考试的时候一定要打草稿,确保你的卷面没有涂改,字迹工整,绝对可以有意外的加分。把精力放到别处吧,不要为作文发愁了。希望能看到的都考好成绩!

只需背这一篇文章,保你写任何漫画作文都无敌

好东西跟大家一起分享~

16#
lvyinge 发表于 08-11-4 16:44:02 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主啊,
17#
mgc1986 发表于 08-11-5 21:45:25 | 只看该作者
不太可能有MP3版本的,商志很聪明~
18#
mgc1986 发表于 08-11-5 21:46:27 | 只看该作者
而且很会吹牛,大家不要太迷信他的模板
19#
mgc1986 发表于 08-11-5 21:47:54 | 只看该作者
谁有MORD版本的啊?
20#
nll200217 发表于 08-11-5 22:25:54 | 只看该作者
[s:3] [s:3]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-21 15:49 , Processed in 0.090858 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.