注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Chat with each other freely and make friends

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
wangming2591129 发表于 08-8-31 15:47:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hello,everyone!
  I'm the gardener of this place------wangming2591129. It's long time not to come here for being busy in my study and sorry to everyo--ne who love to come here to chat.
   Now I want to make everybody chat with each other freely in your spare time. Here we want to speak out our feelings and though-ts after too heavy learning working. We could talk about weather,friends,love,friendship,literature etc.,even we coule know each other and make friends.
   Finally, I want to everyone who come here coule speak more!
   Thank you!
沙发
虎虎虎 发表于 08-8-31 19:12:35 | 只看该作者
I\'am a senior.I major in software engineering.I\'am a happy bachelor.And I will get the bachelor degree.I want to be a master of shanghai jiaotong University.The life is tough,but just enjoy it!It\'s really nice to know your all.
板凳
好久不见 发表于 08-9-1 19:58:06 | 只看该作者
I\'m new here.I want to improve my spoken language and need your help very much!
地板
 楼主| wangming2591129 发表于 08-9-1 20:54:06 | 只看该作者
原帖由 虎虎虎 于 2008-8-31 19:12 发表
I\'am a senior.I major in software engineering.I\'am a happy bachelor.And I will get the bachelor degree.I want to be a master of shanghai jiaotong University.The life is tough,but just enjoy it!It ...

We are in the real world. And we also confront with the difficulty somewhere and sometime. But if you want to live happily,you should
meet with the reality positively.
5#
 楼主| wangming2591129 发表于 08-9-1 20:58:11 | 只看该作者
原帖由 好久不见 于 2008-9-1 19:58 发表
I\'m new here.I want to improve my spoken language and need your help very much!

About spoken English,I am also not good at it.
However, as I watched some foreign movies,I think spoken is not very difficult. You should listen more ,write more and speak more.
6#
好久不见 发表于 08-9-2 20:51:22 | 只看该作者

thank you for your good idea!

Thank you very much! Your advicement is very good!  In fact,my reading Ability  must be  stronger than the hearing and the spoken language.Always, I felt i can\'t express myself clearly. I already participated have worked, I want to continue to take exams for postgraduate schools, therefore I did not want  to give up the study of English.
7#
FlyTo2010 发表于 08-9-4 14:13:29 | 只看该作者
Nice to meet you all.

when I saw the title,I came in at once.

I think it\'s very good to improve our English by chatting with other persons in English.
The same to the gardener,I recieved much help from the wetsite of \"FreeKaoYan\" during my preparing for Graduate Entrance Examination.Under the help of the website,I found much information about the university I want to join in.And at last,I succeeded.

Although the examinations have gone,I think I can never give up the studying of English.
So let\'s learn English together.  
8#
likestanly 发表于 08-9-5 11:01:24 | 只看该作者
I am also first time come here. leaving a footprint.......
9#
 楼主| wangming2591129 发表于 08-9-7 00:42:33 | 只看该作者
原帖由 FlyTo2010 于 2008-9-4 14:13 发表
Nice to meet you all.

when I saw the title,I came in at once.

I think it\'s very good to improve our English by chatting with other persons in English.
The same to the gardener,I recieved m ...

At first congratulate to you .
Then I\'m glad to meet you here and we could learn English together.
I hope you could chat with others and talk about your expirence of your learning English.
Thank you!
10#
 楼主| wangming2591129 发表于 08-9-7 00:46:02 | 只看该作者
原帖由 好久不见 于 2008-9-2 20:51 发表
Thank you very much! Your advicement is very good!  In fact,my reading Ability  must be  stronger than the hearing and the spoken language.Always, I felt i can\'t express myself clearly. I already ...

What you said is right .We should insist on learning English all the time!
In the real world English will play a very important part in our future lives.
So let us learn English together!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-5-6 20:59 , Processed in 0.085059 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.