找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

hello,everybody

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
dghlight2008 发表于 09-5-22 12:27:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
hello,i am a common worker in shandong province. it has been 4 years since i ended my school life. i used to be a salesman in a korean company at the first year after my graduation , i was responsible for answering the telephone and inquiring the current marketing prices of our petrochemical products, sometimes i was under huge pleasure to take part in the meeting held by the national petroleum institution, because i could  spend 2 or 3 days in the five-star hotel for free,  this working experience was the most easeful time  in my past life , but after half year of work i found i was not accustomed to this job on account of my disadvantages in communication, when the customers came to our company , i just could not adjust myself to communicate with them peacefuly, they were all nearly 40-50 years old man , and i could not find any common interesting topics beside work , so i resigned later.
    i thought of my future day and day,night and night , i stirred in bed over and over again , At last i made up my mind to go back to my hometown, to find a work concerning new and high technology on chemistry , so i entered a petrochemical corporation in dongying city of shandong province, after three months' training i became a skillful operator,  was in charge of monitoring the course of the producing through a computer . the work was not heavy , but a little boring , and i had to  go to work in the midnight per there days , the boby was suffering high pressure, the only satisfactory things was the payment , it was more than that in shanghai..
    in this factory i became to know what the real chinese company was. the leaders of my workshop including my team leaders were not very old ,they often worried  their underling owning college diploma could surpass them ,so they often made troubles for us , or complained about our work . at last i  can not bear it, so i took the postgraduate entrance examination , i decided to continue with my study, hope that i will have a better tomorrow!
沙发
957237855 发表于 09-5-22 18:39:07 | 只看该作者
[s:2] Good luck!
板凳
佑佐.佐佑 发表于 09-5-26 13:45:53 | 只看该作者
坚持理想!
地板
prince7811 发表于 09-6-11 15:58:48 | 只看该作者
wish you a good life. and you will enjoy your life.
5#
ww405 发表于 09-6-12 10:49:35 | 只看该作者
hold  on your dream ,my  guy !!
encourage yourself  when youre  in trouble ,and dnot forget  to remind youself  what your dreams are !!
Go ahead  .my friend !!
6#
anyluk 发表于 09-6-14 11:32:17 | 只看该作者
good luck my friend ,bless your dream ,you are great
7#
liujianfang3072 发表于 09-6-22 15:31:04 | 只看该作者
good job
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-5-6 20:06 , Processed in 0.163775 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.