注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【汉语言文字学—华中师范】得之泰然,失之淡然,争之必然,顺其自然.棉花糖安靜走下去

[复制链接]
891#
aya_takarai 发表于 09-11-22 15:53:55 | 只看该作者
我同学都是有钱人,我在想办法从他们那里偷钱~哈哈~
昨天被送了一个墙纸,今天被送了一个挂饰,一个茶壶~

卡巴斯基会乱删东西的,而且删的都是压缩包里的,我一个软件直接被删了……我一个朋友画的图也被删了……
后来我就又用回瑞星了= =
892#
lazymia 发表于 09-11-22 16:11:46 | 只看该作者
嘿嘿 那个游戏叫啥名字 好可爱的界面哦!!!
893#
aya_takarai 发表于 09-11-22 17:23:29 | 只看该作者
原帖由 lazymia 于 2009-11-22 16:11 发表
嘿嘿 那个游戏叫啥名字 好可爱的界面哦!!!

开心宝贝,校内、百度都有
可爱是用钱换来滴~不过钱赚的很快~可是花的也很快……
894#
qzhfzs 发表于 09-11-22 18:07:14 | 只看该作者
珍爱生命,远离校内~~

哈哈~~
895#
7月流火 发表于 09-11-22 18:52:19 | 只看该作者
Kaoyan-pub最新打折正版考研英语书籍
张剑 2010考研英语写作高分突破 (¥8.35)
最后四套卷 2010年宫东风教授考研英语 (¥3.05)
张剑 2010新编考研英语阅读理解150篇 下册 (¥9.00)
2010英语考试大纲解析(新大纲编写组) (¥7.05)
张剑:黄皮书2010年历年考研英语真题解析及复习思路(珍藏版) (¥12.80)
张剑:新编考研英语阅读理解150篇 (¥7.45)
张剑:考研英语10年真题5套模拟 (¥8.25)
2010石春祯英语阅读理解220篇(套装共二册) (¥13.75)
恩波考研2010英语真题练习册 (¥3.70)
恩波考研周固2010英语历年试题解析12套卷(1998-2009) (¥7.45)
新东方2010考研英语三步搞定翻译及难句 (¥4.50)
新东方2010考研英语语法新思维 (¥5.50)
更多考研英语书籍
去年考研时自己总结的作文模板(估计18、9分)

转载自:http://bbs.freekaoyan.com/viewthread.php?tid=346317
图画描述:
As is vividly depicted in the picture(s), …… What an astonishing and meaningful scene it is!
In the first drawing, ……. In the second one, ……

意义阐释:
The purpose of the drawing(s) is to show us that due attention has to be paid to (the mistreatment of the senior citizens). First and foremost, …… Furthermore, no doubt, …… Last but not least, …….

Moreover, it is harmful to the establishment of a harmonious society.
Just opposite to the above, ……
There is no denying that the industry is indications of civilization, progress and development. Unfortunately, as industry develops, so will the number of factories, and the amount of industry pollutions.

建议措施:
Accordingly, it is imperative for us to take drastic measures to resolve the serious problem (reverse this disturbing trend illustrated in the above picture). First, relevant laws and regulations should be made to severely punish those who ……. Second, in my opinion, it is necessary to carry out a nation-wide campaign publicizing people who …….. Third, we should cultivate the awareness of the young that ……. Only in this way can we curb the current evil phenomenon revealed in the picture(s).
Only in this way can we build up a harmonious society and achieve sustainable development (strike a sustainable development of the world).

Although nowadays people in mounting numbers ……
In my opinion, ……
There is no denying that ……
And also parents should give proper advice to there children to form a proper outlook of the world.

Therefore, it is imperative for us to take drastic measures to reverse this disturbing trend illustrated in the above pictures. To begin with, we should appeal to the authorities to make strict laws to control commercial fishing. Besides, we should cultivate the awareness of people that sustainable development is vital (of great significance) to us. Only in this way can we protect our natural environment. I believe than we humans can surmount this difficulty and we will have a brilliant future.

举例论证:
Examples to prove the view are abundant. The most persuasive are the cases of famous athletes like Fu Mingxia and Ding Yaping, whose success is gained through non-stop efforts. By contrast, a lot of people choose to ……. To sum up, keeping making progress should be the right attitude towards life and work for everybody and even for a country.

One Chinese example would be China national women’s volleyball team, while abroad Thomas Edison and Lincoln come to mind.

A case in point is the Project Hope. …… Let’s take another example. For instance when ……, just …….

I can think of no better illustration than the following one. Helen Keller was born deaf, dumb and blind, certainly nothing to give her self-confidence. Nevertheless, she went on to conquer her multiple handicaps to finally become a writer and lecturer, to become an inspiration to all. This case effectively clarifies that no matter what tasks we are confronted with, we should never overestimate the difficulties or underestimate our abilities.

As is shown in the picture, on arriving at the finishing line of a race on the playground, the active young man has to continue his new journey in no time instead of stopping to take a rest. He has successfully settled the puzzle of \"stopping or going on\" which might have confused many others.
With the increasing pace of modern life, perhaps ……. It is generally agreed upon that …… On the one hand, no doubt, ……. Take the famous scientist Thomas Edison for example. He had done very well in his early life, but continued to pursue something more difficult all through his life. On the other hand, if one is obsessed with the success he has achieved, he would lose the chance to pursue new success. What is more, he may become the slave of his success. There are many cases showing that people lose their courage to better themselves after becoming successful.
To sum up, one\'s view on his success determines his future. In my opinion, it is necessary to carry out a nation-wide campaign publicizing people who have a burning desire for more and ever greater achievement when they are already well known. So that people in the society will develop a forward-looking attitude and make their life worth living and the world more beautiful as well.

As the old saying goes, “Faith will move mountains.”
“One reaps what one sows.” “Practice make perfect.”
As John F. Kennedy put it, “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do your country.”
“United, there is little we cannot do; divided, there is little we can do.”
I believe strongly in that the act of memorizing is more of a cognitive exercise than an intuitive one. more……than…… 与其说,不如说

小作文:
As a student who can support myself, I am writing to request if you can help me ……
I wonder whether (if) it is convenient for you if two things regarding the child are taken into account. First, …… Second, ……(Firstly, Besides, Finally)

I am an undergraduate from the Department of Chinese Language and Literature of Beijing University. I am writing the letter in purpose of ordering some books.

Thank you for your letter of May 1 about financial aid from Yale University.
……, and I would be grateful if you would be kind enough to provide me with certain essential information.

To solve this problem, I hope to draw the attention of the authorities concerned.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
I would appreciate if you could give me a reply as soon as possible.
I take this opportunity to show my heartfelt appreciation to the kind assistance you rendered me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Let us join our efforts to make great contributions to the promotion of mutual understanding and friendship between the people’s of China and Scotland.

我的练习:
Dear Mr. Wang,
I am very glad to learn from your letter of May 1 in which you brought the best opportunity to me. I will cherish the position and try my best to do it well.
I would be grateful if you would be kind enough to tell me when I start to work and detailed information about my work, for I am extremely eager to work as soon as possible and do a series of preparation to my job. Please let me know if you have further requests for being an assistance editor.
I would like to take the opportunity to show my heartfelt appreciation to the kind of assistance you rendered me. I am looking forward to working with you soon.
Sincerely yours,
Li Ming

As is vividly depicted in the picture, despite the tree protects him from sunlight exposure by a green “umbrella”, a man with an axe is cutting a tree. What an astonishing and meaningful scene it is!
The purpose of the cartoon is to show us that due attention has to be paid to the environmental protection. First and foremost, more and more trees, sources, rivers and so on were destroyed by ignorant people as the development of modern economy and industry. Furthermore, it is easily for most people of the earth to earn the current profits while over-consume the natural resources which should be left to the next generation. Last but not least, the outcome of the destruction has caused seriously danger which will increasingly affect the quality of our life.
Accordingly, it is imperative for us to take drastic measures to resolve the severe problem. First, relevant laws and regulations should be made to severely punish those who destroyed our living environment. Second, it is necessary to carry out a nation-wide campaign to publicizing people who protect our environment in their daily life. Third, we also should cultivate the awareness of citizens towards the significance of environment protection. Only in this way can we build up a harmonious society and achieve sustainable development

As is vividly depicted in the pictures, thousands of graduates are going to find a job in conferences in Henan and Zhejiang Province. It is an astonishing scene in China.
The purpose of the pictures is to show us that hunting job is a serious problem which needs to draw attention of authorities concerned. First and foremost, some graduates want to find a job with high payment and comfortable circumstances, so they have always refused jobs which didn\'t conform to their requests. Furthermore, there are smaller and smaller opportunities offered by the market as the development of modern science and technologies. Last but not least, since our country is expanding the university enrollment, students in expanding numbers crowd into the society after they finished their studies.
It is imperative for us to take drastic measures to solve this problem. First, we should appeal to the governments to create more jobs to meet the increasing need. Second, we also should cultivate the awareness of the young that form the correct attitude towards employment. Third, building business by students should be encouraged in a bid to alleviate the press of employment. Only in this way can we curb the trend conveyed in the drawings.
欢迎来到免费考研网www.freekaoyan.com
896#
7月流火 发表于 09-11-22 19:12:11 | 只看该作者
只需背这一篇文章,保你写任何漫画作文都无敌

转载自:http://bbs.freekaoyan.com/viewthread.php?tid=289302
好东西跟大家一起分享~

只需背这一篇文章,保你写任何漫画作文都无敌,多做练习,背熟用熟.
第一段:As can be seen,this cartoon is very vivid and interesting. Let us take a closer look at it. As is described in the picture,+描写漫画. It seems more than apparent that this picture(illuminates us remarkably in that …[褒义漫画用]/satirizes the phenomenon that …[贬义漫画用]). It is generally believed that this issue is a hot topic which is most talked about. (Odd as it sounds, it can be seen and heard everywhere in our country.[贬义漫画时用上,褒义不可用])
第二段:It is far beyond any reasonable doubt that the message conveyed in the above picture is meaningful and far-reaching. (Some significant factors can help to explain the emergence of the above phenomenon.[需说原因时用上,否则不用]) In order to make it clear, let me give some good examples. To tell the truth, as is often the case, …. There is no denying the fact that this phenomenon is quite common and popular among all of us. To put it in another way, so to speak, …. It goes without saying that this is something we should give more thoughts to.
第三段:[褒义漫画结尾]There is no need to get around the point that …. To be more exact, …. Only in this way, I think, will people be harmonious and out society be a better place for us to live in.
[贬义漫画结尾]Whatever the reason, this issue has turned a crippling force to the development of our country. Therefore, some measures should be taken to put an end to this problem. To begin with, the government should make laws to …. Besides, people should be educated to …. Last but not the least, we should take practical actions to …. Only in this way, I think , will people be harmonious and our society be a better place for us to live in.
如果你能背熟用熟,你就会发现你的作文轻松就可以写到240左右的字数,而需要你自己写的不过是几句极简单的句子,而你的作文根本不会存在语法错误,却处处是闪光点,分数会稳定在较高的分数段上。最后提醒,考试的时候一定要打草稿,确保你的卷面没有涂改,字迹工整,绝对可以有意外的加分。把精力放到别处吧,不要为作文发愁了。希望能看到的都考好成绩!
欢迎来到免费考研网www.freekaoyan.com
897#
lazymia 发表于 09-11-22 20:29:04 | 只看该作者
啊? 百度也有啊~ 可以自己跟自己玩么?~
898#
aya_takarai 发表于 09-11-22 22:24:51 | 只看该作者
原帖由 lazymia 于 2009-11-22 20:29 发表
啊? 百度也有啊~ 可以自己跟自己玩么?~

可以啊,我在百度就是自娱自乐= =不过钱来的很慢啊……
899#
lazymia 发表于 09-11-23 00:11:05 | 只看该作者
我咋个就没找到那个游戏呢。。。
900#
aya_takarai 发表于 09-11-23 08:27:32 | 只看该作者
空间里的应用里找
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-10-1 23:29 , Processed in 0.130151 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.