summer8468 发表于 10-3-5 23:08:35 | 只看该作者
材料学院呢?
76#
向日小葵 发表于 10-3-9 13:57:31 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主~
看看~
77#
simple8023 发表于 10-3-16 11:23:31 | 只看该作者
Good morning, My name is … , I will graduate this summer from the department of aeronautic science and technology, majoring in spacecraft design and engineering.

All along these four years in university, I have been trying my best to do well in everything, because I am so enthusiastic about aeronautics that I take it as my long-life pursuit. Fortunately, I have obtained such a great deal of beneficial advice from my respected professors and tutors, which does help me a lot for my study and growth. Although I am not among the top of my classmates, I believe that I have certain advantages, such as practical, acute in observing, willing to innovate and so on, which are crucial to the experimental research work. so I choose…(专业名) as my major in the postgraduate school. And I am so lucky to have professor … … as my supervisor who is an expert on (… ---to be secified). I will spend the following several years in learning from both the theories and practices so as to cultivate myself to be experienced and skilled. That\'s all about my presentation. Thank you.
欢迎来到免费考研网 www.freekaoyan.com

Hello,Simple 2010-3-16 10:55:30

Good morning my dear teachers and professors :

It’s my honour to be here for your interview. My name is …, I am 22 years old. And I have studied nearly 4 years in our department. My major in college is …(专业名)Design.

Generally speaking I am motivated, active, ambitious and hard working. When I was sophomore I did many works for the student union of our department. And now I am the monitor of my class. I learn a lot in my four years’ study. I have already passed CET-6 and NCRE-3(National Computer Rank Examination) and got the national authentication in the craft of numerical control. When I was junior, I join the competition of … . After 5 months effort with my teammates I fortunately won the first place. So I could stand here to attend this interview.

I chose …(专业名) mechanics as my graduate specialty. Because I like teamwork and practice. These days I am busy working with my senior fellows in the xxx laboratory to debug the xxx system. And when resolving the problems we met in the experiment, I feel happy and satisfied. I think in my graduate study I will try my best to acquire success and do some useful works for our department and school.

That’s all for my self-introduce. Thanks for your attention.

Hello,Simple 2010-3-16 11:08:11
My hometown 我的家乡

(一)I am from luoyang, a beautiful city in Henan province. It is famous as the \"capital of nine dynasties\" and enjoy the honer that Luoyang peony is the best in the world.

Luoyang played a very important role in chinese history. So it has a profound cultural background and many great heritagesites have been well reverved. Such as Longmen grotto, one of the three grottoes in china and White Horse temple, being regarded as the cradle of chnese buddhism.

Luoyang peony is world-famous. Every year, many tourists travel to Luoyang to see the beauty of peony. The people in my hometown are friendly, they welcome the travellers from all over the world.

I like my hometown very much.

(二)I am from Fuzhou, a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It is called “Rong Cheng ” because there were lots of banians even 900 years ago. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the center of politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, Yanfu, Xie Bingxin, Lin Zexu and so on. You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”. I think the city really deserves it. The top three artware are Shoushan Stone, cattle-horn combs and bodiless lacquerware. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs. Theyare known for high-quality. Visitors athome and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my beloved hometown.
78#
549271639 发表于 10-3-16 21:50:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主,想看看往年的
79#
姚之队111 发表于 10-3-16 22:43:38 | 只看该作者

回复 #1 论坛稽警 的帖子

好东西呀,谢谢了,哈哈。。。
80#
wangtim 发表于 10-4-9 11:17:20 | 只看该作者

谢谢

好东西啊 谢谢了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-6-2 19:03 , Processed in 0.108439 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.