Walls have ears.
小心隔墙有耳。
Wash your dirty linen at home.
家丑不可外扬。
Water dropping day by day wears the hardest rock away.
滴水穿石。
Wealth is nothing without health.
失去健康,钱再多也没用。
We know not what is good until we have lost it.
好东西,失去了才明白。
Well begun is half done.
好的开始,是成功的一半。
We never know the worth of water till the well is dry.
井干方知水可贵。
We shall never have friends if we expect to find them without fault.
欲求完美无缺的朋友必然成为孤家寡人。
We should never remember the benefits we have offered nor forget the favor received.
自己的好事别去提,别人的恩惠要铭记。
Wet behind the ears.
乳臭未干。
|