打印 上一主题 下一主题

50条最常规又最“给力”考研英语作文模板(用于过渡的句式)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
盼盼到家 发表于 13-11-29 15:45:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
50条最常规又最“给力”考研英语作文模板(用于过渡的句式)
用于过渡的句式
  1. Although lots of peoplefollow the fashion/trend, I still set my heart on…
  例句:Although lots of peoplefollow the fashion, I still set my heart on its negative effect on our society.
  2. For one thing… For another…As a third benefit/disadvantage…
  例句:For one thing, someexcellent students can take full advantage of the holiday to awaken theirpersonal interests such as painting, sight seeing and so on. For another, itcan provide more chances for some poor students to help make two ends meet andto get prepared for the future by taking part-time jobs. As a third benefit,for those who are far from good at a certain subject, there is a goldenopportunity of catching up with other.
  3.It is no easy/simpletask/job to furnish/identify/find every reason/cause for sth., but/while, onthe whole, two/some factors shout louder/ weigh heavier than others/stand outfrom others.
  例句:It is no easy job tofind every reason for the increase in the number of teenagers who run away fromtheir homes, but, on the whole, two factors shout louder than others. First ofall, …. Second, …
  4.In contrast with thedrawbacks/demerits/flaws of sth., sth. else can serve as a betterstep/move/advance in the right direction/toward the solution for the problemof…
  例句:In contrast with thedrawbacks caused by nuclear power, the solar power can serve as a better movetoward the solution for the probl em of energy crisis.
  5.It is true/obvious thatsth can’t compete/be compared with sth else in…, but sth stillenjoys/secures/possesses distinct/substantial advantage over sth else.
  例句:It is obvious that radiocannot compete with television in visuality, but it still possesses substantialadvantages over television. (One of these is…Another…Still another…)
  6.But if…, it is easy/notdifficult/hard to see/find/discover that…
  例句:But if they adjust theirframe of mind a little in the other direction, it is not hard for them to findthat life is just as promising as before.
  7.Superficially/On thesurface/At first glance/In appearance, the issue in question seems…. But infact/in substance/on close examination, …
  例句:At first glance, thewestern-type democracy seems superior to any other types. But on closeexamination, it does not entitle every citizen of the same nation to the equalfreedom to act.
  8.Those in favor of theissue in question argue/contend/hold/maintain/claim that…. But what they failto consider/analyze/see/find out is that…
  例句:Those in favor ofeuthanasia(安乐死) contend that its practice can benefit both the patient and hisfamily. But what they fail to consider is that euthanasia may
  be taken advantage of forsome evil or hidden purposes.
  9.My our look on/choiceof/participation in/devotion to…stems from/derives from/results fromsome/several chief factors.
  例句:My choice of the careerstems from several chief factors. First… Second…
  10.A variety of/Quite a fewfactors have led me to do…
  例句:Quite a few factors haveled me to form the habit of reading

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-21 01:48 , Processed in 0.126026 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.