打印 上一主题 下一主题

2013英语四级 万能模板大全-2

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
雅之 发表于 13-12-6 14:55:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 雅之 于 2013-12-6 15:03 编辑

图表式作文写作模板
  It is obvious in the graphic/table that the rate/number/amount of Y has undergone dramatic changes. It has gone up/grown/fallen/dropped considerably in recent years (as X varies). At the point of X1, Y reaches its peak value of……(多少). What is the reason for this change? Mainly there are…… (多少)reasons behind the situation reflected in the graphic/table. First of all,……(第一个原因). More importantly,……(第二个原因). Most important of all,……(第三个原因). From the above discussions, we have enough reason to predict what will happen in the near future. The trend described in the graphic/table will continue for quite a long time (if necessary measures are not taken括号里的使用于那些不太好的变化趋势).
辩论式议论文模版(一)
  Some people believe (argue, recognize, think)that
  观点1. But other people take an opposite side. They firmly believe that
  观点2. As for me, I agree to the former/latter idea. There are a dozen of reasons behind my belief. First of all,
  论据1. More importantly,
  论据2. Most important of all,
  论据3. In summary, 总结观点。 As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心。或From above, we can predict that 预测。
  辩论式议论文模版(二)
  People hold different views about X. Some people are of the opinion that
  观点1. While others point out that
  观点2. As far as I am concerned, the former/latter opinion holds more weight. For one thing,
  论据1. For another,
  论据2. Last but not the least,
  论据3. To conclude, 总结观点. As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心。或From above, we can predict that 预测。
  辩论式议论文模版(三)
  There is no consensus of opinions among people about X(争论的焦点)Some people are of the view that
  观点1. While others take an opposite side, firmly believing that
  观点2. As far as I am concerned, the former/latter notion is preferable in many senses. The reasons are obvious. First of all,
  论据1. Furthermore,
  论据2. Among all of the supporting evidences, one is the strongest. That is,
论据3. A natural conclusion from the above discussion is that 总结观点。As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心。或 From above, we can predict that 预测。
范文:
Jacqueline Hansson shares her top tips on cleaning the handmade glass.
杰奎琳·汉森现与我们分享清洁手工玻璃的最佳方法。
Step 1: You will need
1.你需要
rubber gloves
橡胶手套
vinegar
bicarbonate of soda
碳酸氢钠
washing up detergent
洗洁精
paper towels
纸巾
a washing-up tub
洗涤盆
and a bowl to rinse the glasses in
用来清洗玻璃器皿的桶
Step 2: Prepare the cleaning solutions
2.准备清洁溶液
Fill the sink with hot water. Add a generous squirt of detergent and sprinkling of bicarbonateof soda. Place the dirty glasses in the hot soapy water.
向洗涤槽中加满热水。加入足够的洗洁精和碳酸氢钠。将脏盘子放入加了洗洁精的热水中。
Fill a washing-up tub with cold water, add to this a generous splash of vinegar.
向洗涤盆中加入冷水,加入足够的醋。
Fill a third bowl with cold water for rinsing.
向第三个桶中加满冷水,用来清洗。
Step 3: Wash
3.洗涤
Wash each glass carefully one at a time in the hot soapy water. Pay special attention to the rimand stem, this is where the majority of the smudges and stains will be.
在加了洗洁精的热水中每次认真清洗一个玻璃器皿。特别要注意边缘和底部,大部分污渍都集中在这里。
Step 4: Rinse
4.清洗
Dip each glass in the rinse bowl to remove any soap residue.
将所有器皿放入清洗桶中,洗掉所有洗洁精残留。
Step 5: Vinegar solution
5.醋溶液
Lastly submerge the glass in the vinegar and water solution. This will give it an extra sparkle.As it is a weak solution,the smell and flavour of the vinegar will evaporate as it dries.
最后将玻璃器皿放入醋和水的溶液中,这样可以让玻璃放出光芒。由于溶液很稀,随着器皿干燥,醋的味道会蒸发掉。
Step 6: Dry and check
6.干燥,检查
Leave the glassware to dry naturally.
让玻璃器皿自然晾干。
Remove you gloves and have a good look at each glass to make sure there no smudges. If yousee any polish with a clean, dry tea towel.
摘掉手套,仔细检查每一个玻璃器皿,确保没有任何污渍。如果看到任何污渍残留,用清洁干燥的抹布擦干净。

沙发
wohaoa0077 发表于 13-12-10 22:31:49 | 只看该作者
下载留名,谢谢分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-5-7 07:32 , Processed in 0.079010 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.