注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

法硕复试英语问答集锦(1)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
四联法硕 发表于 14-2-18 14:32:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
你喜欢在大城市还是小城市生活。
Honestly speaking,for those of us post-80 generation, it is not the question of whetherlike or not, but the question of survival. If I could find a satifying job in big city with good prospects, and after a few years I am able to afford to buy a flat, of course I am willing to live in big city, after all, I come from a small city which has backward economy and few chances. Nevertheless, The small city, certainly has its benefits, such as lighter pressure of suvival, graceful environment.what’s more, you can see you parents an any time.
如果你被录取,但你有什么计划?
If luckily I got the chance to study in Renmin University of China, i will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field. first of all i will try my best to pass the national judicial exam, which is held in this Septemper. so that I could spare some time to prepare for CPA while taking postgraduate courses. As you kown, it is more and more difficult to get a good job today, so, in my opinion, it is not a bad thing to master a second specility. What's more, I am quite interesting in eonomics, and maybe I will work in foreign enterprise in future after my graduation. Besides, a good command of foreign language such as English is necessary for a law student. What’s more, in view of the status of the legal profession in our country,the inter-disciplinary talent who masters both laws and English is in great demand. So during the period my postgraduation study, I will learn the theoretical knowledge, constucting a a solid foundation for future profession, and improve my English to meet the demands of future work..

大陆法系与英美法系比较?
There are many different legal systems in the world. In fact, every nation’s legal system has its own characteristics. However , the degree of difference varies, with some systems bearing more resemblance to others. As a result, the world can be divided into several legal systems. Without doubt, the Common Law Legal System and the Roman Law legal system are the most important legal famlilies in the world.
The usual distinction to be made between the two systems is that the common law system tends to be case-centred and hence judge-centred, On the other hand, the civil law system tends to be a codified body of general abstract principles which control the exercise of judicial discretion.
Legal source differs:As to the Roman law legal system, both statute law and case law are formal legal sources。While, the Common Law Legal System is mainly a case law system. Case law describes the entire body of judge-made law and today includeds common law and equity precedents.
The classification of law differs:the Roman law legal system is divided into public and private law,while the Common law system is divided into common law and equity law。
案例教学与板书教学比较?the comparison of case method and lecture method
On one hand, Case method is better for law study than lecture method, because it can provide practical training of legal skills which are important to lawyers, as well as detailed legal knowledge to the law students. Case method is more suitable to a common law system. Furthermore, case method is helpful to develop critical thinking.
However, this process of learning “how to think like a lawyer” has been criticized as having an advese impact both on the students and the quality of future lawyering. Students, law teachers, and others have pointed to the alienation, hostility and aggression caused by use of the case method
On the other hand, Lecture method is better for law study than case method, because it can provide more an clearer legal knowledge to the students. In other words, it is more efficient for giving information. Lecture method is more suitable to a civil law system.
In my humble opinion, the postgraduate teaching method is to place lecture methods first, case methods second.
简要介绍一下什么是福利社会?
Well, what is a welfare society? The so-called welfare society, in fact that people are free of worries, enjoy a high degree, steady security and the quality of people’s life improve constantly with the development of society. To put it simply, a welfare society is a safe, prosperous, free and equal society.
For my part, a welfare society, in effect, is taken from the people be used on the people, that is the problem of the creation and distribution of wealth. As we all know, a backward country has little resource to allocate, so, a powerful economic strength is the precondition of a welfare society. Furthemore, when a nation’s economic aggregate is reach a certain scale, the system of wealth distribution and social security is in imperative demand.
评价我国的教育制度。
法律教育方法的看法。(谈谈中国法学教育现状和改进)
Over the last two decades, legal education has paralleled the growth of the legal profession. It is one of the most competitive academic disciplines in terms of university and college enrolment, and the number of judicial and legal training institutions continue to grow. The trend has been determined by a strong demand in the market for legal services, and the need to improve the professional quality of judges and prosecutors.
Chinese judicial and legal training facilities are divided into law schools, law universities and justice colleges; and specialized judicial and professional training centres.
University admission is operated on a centralized enrolment system, in which admissions committees at the provincial level are under the Ministry of Education. Admission is granted on the basis of academic, physical and moral qualifications. Special allowances are made for minority nationality and overseas Chinese candidates
The focus of China's education is to improve the country's intellectual outlook and bring about competent students in all aspects of China's development. China's future relies on the younger generation to take China into the new century.
对联合国的看法。
The United Nations Organization or simply United Nations is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and the achieving of world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions.
There are currently more tha one handred member states, including nearly every sovereign state in the world. From its offices around the world, the UN and its specialized agencies decide on substantive and administrative issues in regular meetings held throughout the year.
Since its founding, there have been many calls for reform of the United Nations, Some want the UN to play a greater or more effective role in world affairs, The UN has also been accused of bureaucratic inefficiency and waste.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-10-1 17:31 , Processed in 0.302024 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.