What are you trying to say? 你到底想说什么?
Don't be silly. 别胡闹了。
How strong are your glasses? 你近视多少度?
Just because. 没有别的原因。
It isn't the way I hoped it would be. 这不是我所盼望的。
You will never guess. 你永远猜不到。
No one could do anything about it. 众人对此束手无措。
I saw something deeply disturbing. 深感事情不妙。
Money is a good servant but a bad master. 要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
I am not available. 我正忙着。
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. 脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要。
Never say die.it's a piece of cake. 别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon. 别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel. 我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some. 胜败乃兵家常事。
Don't bury your head in the sand. 不要逃避现实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job. 我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well. 你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build. 她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh. 你看起来很清纯。
You have a beautiful personality. 你的气质很好。
You flatter me immensely. 你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others. 你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake. 如有任何错误,请你原谅。
It was most careless ofme. 我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident. 真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again. 我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I like you the way you were. 我喜欢你以前的样子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel. 你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind? 你有心上人吗?
How long have you known her? 你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight. 一见钟情。
I'd bettle hit the books. 我要复习功课啦。
a piece of one's mind 直言不讳
He gave me a piece of mind,“Don't shift responsibility onto others.” 他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”