23#
深林飞帆 发表于 14-5-19 11:55:35 | 只看该作者
Blair 发表于 14-5-11 22:42
是不是从爷们角度看,这些都是事实呢

单身贵族一个,还谈不上有什么经验。。。
24#
 楼主| Blair 发表于 14-5-19 17:19:19 | 只看该作者
今天我读过的部分来了

I am not ready for marriage. This is the most often used excuse in the world, but it always seems to do the trick.
Women love waiting around for men to be ready. You women must enjoy it, because you do it so much of the time. Which is ironic to me, since you are the ones with the biological clocks that are supposedly ticking away. Listen, we all know that couple who has been dating for five years, eight years and still hasn’t gotten married. We know it never works out well for the couple. So how about you stop waiting-and start looking for that guy who can’t wait to love you.

25#
 楼主| Blair 发表于 14-5-19 17:32:31 | 只看该作者
深林飞帆 发表于 14-5-19 11:55
单身贵族一个,还谈不上有什么经验。。。

单身贵族好
26#
 楼主| Blair 发表于 14-5-22 17:14:38 | 只看该作者
The question at hand is only this: Is he making lame transparent excuses about marriage to cover for the fact that he really doesn’t ever see a future with you. That is a hard question. And women are smart. If they really got quiet and stopped listening to the excuses, or believing what they wanted to be true and what they hope he is really saying, and just got all centered about it, I think women would always know. They’ll always know the difference between a man who truly has issues with marriage but is deeply committed to the relationship and them, and a guy who is just being a weenie.

看来女人天生聪明,都是自己被自己骗了
27#
 楼主| Blair 发表于 14-5-25 22:58:09 | 只看该作者
some reader wrote to the author for help:

I have a boyfriend who keeps breaking with me. He also keeps calling me and begging me to get back together with him, each time telling me that he misses me so much and has made a terrible mistake. He has done this three times now, every six months. I hate it, but I keep taking him back because I love him. I keep telling myself that he must be really into me, if he keeps coming back.
28#
 楼主| Blair 发表于 14-5-26 17:31:14 | 只看该作者
Let's have a look at the author's answer to the above situation :

Funny how you notice how many times your dude comes crawling back to you, while I notice how many times he has told you that he doesn’t ever want to see you ever again. For both of us the number is three, but I’ll put money down that the breakup count isn’t over yet. Because sadly this is what the guy is doing during your relationship recess 休息: He is sniffing around 嗅来嗅去for something better, and when he doesn’t find it, he gets lonely and comes “home”. It is not that he is so into you. It is that he is so not into being alone. Don’t give him the chance to break up with you for the fourth time. God, even the idea of it sounds beneath you, doesn’t it? Reset your breakup maximum to one and move on.
Deciding to get back together with someone is a complicated and difficult decision. Just remember that the person you are getting back together with is the same person who, not long before, looked you in your beautiful face, took full stock of you and all your qualities, and told you that he was no longer in need of your company. If aliens外星人haven’t recently abducted绑架 your beloved and switched his brain for the brain of a guy who is really into you, please consider the option that the bum流浪汉 maybe just got a little lonely.
29#
 楼主| Blair 发表于 14-6-5 17:47:14 | 只看该作者
继续我的英文阅读[w:56]

The reason it’s so painful when someone disappears is you have to face the fact that the person you loved had probably left you a long time before he grabbed his coat and scrammed. The hard part is realizing that he was lying to you, in some way, before the moment of vanishing. Don’t ask yourself what you did wrong or how you could have done it differently. Don’t waste your valuable heart and mind trying to figure out why he did what he did. Or thinking back on all the things he said, and wondering what was the truth and what was the lie. The only thing you need to know is that it is really good news: he has gone.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-4-27 07:31 , Processed in 0.081877 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.