注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2016考研复试:打造有特色的自我介绍

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
ForbetterWD 发表于 16-4-6 15:57:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ForbetterWD 于 16-4-6 16:01 编辑

考研复试面试变的越来越重要,比重也越来越大,而面试来说,自我介绍部分可控,考生一定要提前准备,打造一份具有自我特色的自我介绍,让面试官眼前一亮,下面文都网校考研老师就举例来谈五段打造亮眼自我介绍,大家参考。
  1.开场白
  Goodmorning. I am very glad to be here for this interview.
  2.姓名,英文名,毕业院校,毕业专业,毕业学院
  First letme introduce myself. My name is Li lei, and my English name is Jacky Lee. I'vefinished my undergraduate education in Chang’an University, Majoring inElectronic Science and Technology in the college of Technical Physics.
  3.性格,爱好,实践经验
  I amopen-minded, willing and have broad interests like basketball, reading andespecially in engineering such as software programming, website design,hardware design. For example, during the past four years, I have accomplishedtwo websites: one is the website of our school, and the other is the website ofthe doctor forum of china 2007. Furthermore, I am interested in C plus plusprogramming language and have written some application programs. In July in thelast year,I finished my graduate project with flying colors,which was asoftware application about Image Process . In addition, I have also finishedsome projects about embedded system by using MCU when I was a junior.
  4.为什么想读研,将来愿意从事的方向,读研时的打算
  Although Ihave broad interests in many aspects and grasp the essential knowledge of themajor, but I think at present, I can do many things in a superficial level, butnot be competent to do things professionally owing to lack of ample knowledgeand ability. So I think further study is still urgent for me to realizeself-value.
  The majorthat I hope pursue for my further education is IC design. Because I findintegrated circuits are playing a more and more important role in our modernsociety. And nowadays in China, with the recognition by the government, ourdomestic integrated circuits industry is growing rapidly and that may provide alot of chances to us.
  I plan toconcentrate on study and research in this field in my graduate time.And I hopeI can form a systematic view of micro electronics and IC design technology andmake a solid foundation for future profession after three years study here.
  5.结束语
  OK, that’sall. Thank you very much.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-5-2 18:35 , Processed in 0.087428 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.