找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[有奖讨论]第二期 In your opinion

[复制链接]
21#
猫猫小尾巴 发表于 07-8-18 12:39:31 | 只看该作者

cars--a necessary evil

Every coin has two sides, the cars are no exception. In my opinion, the modern society can not run smoothly without cars. The people go to their offices by car in the morning and they go home in their cars in the evening; the farmers  use the cars or tracks to load the vegetables or fruits; and even in our spare time, we drive cars going outing or travelling, so we cannot do without cars. However, cars also cause a lot of trouble to our life. For one part, the air pollution is more and more serious; for the other part, we are always bored e with the traffic jam. so you see, cars are a necessay evil in our life.
22#
哈米波波 发表于 07-8-18 13:26:37 | 只看该作者

Are private cars necessary?

I agree u on the  point that car is a social evil,but is it really necessary?In fact,Office workers may well choose to go to work by bus instead of  by car.Tracks alone are sufficient to help the farmers load the vegetables. And in the case of going outting or travelling,isn\'t it better for us to ride bikes?IT is far more rewarding to our health.
With public transportation available,owning a private car is not so much  a necessarity as a luxury;

[ 本帖最后由 哈米波波 于 2007-8-18 01:32 PM 编辑 ]
23#
gilliant 发表于 07-8-20 13:23:52 | 只看该作者
I  haven`t yet decided to buy a car even though I can afford it .Though it is faster than other vehicles.
Fist of all, as is know to us , thousands of people died each day , and of all the reasons , car accidents contributes the most .Second ,we know that the atmosphere of  us earth is becoming worse and worse, we also know that who let that happen,yes ,it`s  car. Third , because of the increasing cars in number , our  energy is becoming less and less. And we know the lackage of energy  have already resulted wars. Fourth , too many cars in city resut traffic problems ,such as traffic jams..
I  hope every one of us can do more good to us enviroment ,us country,us offspring ,and to us humanbeings!!!

[ 本帖最后由 gilliant 于 2007-8-20 01:26 PM 编辑 ]
24#
huayuexuan 发表于 07-8-21 18:59:51 | 只看该作者
car ,the great crature of human,do bring au more convinence,such as saving time.energe,and so on.with a car,we use only ten minutes from one coner to the opposite direction,which is unimaginable before.it is only  take two days to one city to another taht enable pepole to enjoy themselves in another city.yet,like a popular says go ,every coin has two sides,that the air pollution , come with the car ever  since it is used, has drawn more attion gradually.
as far as i concrens, it is adviseble to adopt several measures,especially enviromental protectional techs,as well as ,more self awearness.
time is up,nenxt time to talk
25#
wuzhongren 发表于 07-8-22 12:16:21 | 只看该作者

回复 #1 phoenixnew66 的帖子

I like cars! when seeing cars moving in the road ,i feel pround of being a human in the world.we are the owner of the world. we feel self-satisfiedwhen we invent cars.we can go for a long trip not by walk but by driving cars which are regarded as the best traffic tool.
Cars play an important role in modern society.But ,every coin has two sides. the exhaust gas pooled ty cats have become a threat to our health. of course ,i believe that our us can solve this problem perfectly!
26#
风雪日记 发表于 07-8-22 12:16:36 | 只看该作者
Nowadays,as we know,cars have become the most prevalent vehicle in big cities.With the
development of society,the quality of life improves gradually.More and more citizens have
their own cars.On one hand,cars make people\'s travel convenient,one the other hand,the
pollution about cars has turn up.
  Primarily,as the number of cars increased,the poisonous gas  raised rapidly.Cars use
gasoline as their main fuel,and expel various of poisonous gases.These gases which contain
much chemical substance may destroy people\'s health.So we must pay high attention to
the problem of car pollution.
  Secondly,the noise of cars is another underlying problem we should face to.As far as we
know,many settlements build beside two sides of the street.The noise may disturb
inhabitants.
  In one word,in my opinion,the use of cars may bring some serious problems.
27#
ZHANGCHUNLEI 发表于 07-8-23 20:48:38 | 只看该作者
I need a car ,because I have to go to school by train ,It\'s very bad ,but I know car can play a bad role ,but we can\'t cancle them !
28#
沦陷在2009 发表于 07-8-23 20:57:17 | 只看该作者

回复 #28 ZHANGCHUNLEI 的帖子

maybe you are right
but , you know  china is a development country,so...
29#
blackcherry 发表于 07-8-24 00:40:23 | 只看该作者
We could not living without cars today.
We also could not living without air.
So the only thing we can do is try our best to control the pollution of the car.
e.g:we could change the pure of the car,such as water or elercity
30#
shanxin 发表于 07-8-26 00:55:32 | 只看该作者
Compared with cars ,I am fond of bicycle more.
Not only because I have  motion sickness ,but also cars can be bring in lots of air pollution.
Exactly as upstairs what be spoken,We could not living without cars today,so nowadays,
the most important thing is invent new environmental protection fuel.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-4-28 21:21 , Processed in 0.509565 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.