找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[有奖讨论]第二期 In your opinion

[复制链接]
31#
zephyr 发表于 07-8-26 02:19:43 | 只看该作者

car and air pollution

As a citizen, have you even complained about the unfavorable air condition in the city you live? As is known to all, the quality of air influence the health of people who expose to it directly.  Believe it or not, the use of car, a convenient traffic tool in modern society, may lead to some unpleasant consequenses  as a cause of air pollution in big cities,

The first reason is that cars can release waste gas into the air. In order to get their engine work, most types of cars, except some solar or electric ones, have to burn gasoline, so that they can get enough energy for that movements. However, the burning of petrol certainly lead to the generation of carbon dioxide,sulfur dioxide and other chemical gases. These kinds of pollutant may cause exert detremental effects on people’s physical health especially do harm to their respiratory system..What’s more, they can produce acid rain, regarded as a signal of serious pollution, that can even erode our buildings.

Some experts even told us that the dust stired up by passing cars can also contribute to the bad air condition. It is said that excessive amout of float dust also act as air pollutant,staining air to a large extent. Not only do our lungs suffer from dirty air, undisirable mental influence that may also be brought about. How can you manage to feel comfortable when you are standing with dusty air around you? No one can deny the fact that bad environment undermine our level of living standard.

In today ‘s society, we can not expect all the people aroud world quit the convenience offered by cars. After all, cars have become the main traffic tools and play an important role in everyday transport. What we should always keep in mind is that although the invention of cars maybe considered as an grate prograss in the history of human civilization, we can not be blind to the following harmful results. The awareness of the potiential danger promote people to develop new energy resoures, which produce less pollution or even no pollution to our environment, for cars .At least, some people may reduce the use of cars for the purpose of maintain aircondition.
32#
distinctive 发表于 07-8-26 12:35:00 | 只看该作者
As far as we konw,cars play the most important role in our daily life in communication section,but it cause air pollution so many people call on more people to reduce use cars.
there are some good ways like half amount of cars to go on road. Because many people are comfortable with cars nowadays,if goverment prohibit all cars but buses to use,it\'s difficult to run. The mean I said is like this, for example,today is 26th Aug, it\'s dual day,so if the number of the car\'s license plate is dual,it could run on the road,and the others cars are forbidened.So in the singular days.
hehe
33#
pkujinxin 发表于 07-8-26 14:44:54 | 只看该作者
Too many cars have created a lot of serious problems in our world. Besides congestion, accidents and fast fuel consumption,cars are responsible for a good part of air pollution in big cities. All the time, they are pumping huge amounts of waste gases into the atmosphere. These gases are very harmful, causing disease and even death. On the whole, the elimination of air pollution needs the co-efforts from the government, the public and the environments. This problem will be solved only with the help of science and technology.
34#
stefanie00 发表于 07-8-27 16:48:21 | 只看该作者
Car is one of my great dreams,because it will be very  convenient for me ,and i can go where i want to go without waiting for the bus.
And car have a  tightly relation with everyone in daily life,as an important sign of fortune and progress.So it will be appreciated  for one owing a car .
Although cars increase the air pollution,in  my opinion,it will be changed as the technology devoloping in the near future.

[ 本帖最后由 stefanie00 于 2007-8-27 04:58 PM 编辑 ]
35#
fxt 发表于 07-9-1 19:52:51 | 只看该作者
I think the car is not guilty. Everything has two parts,in this situation,it can give us convince and in other situation it may become a bad thing.
If there is no car ,we can not think  what the world will happen .when you work as a  white-collar worker,you have to walk to your workplace! So,there is no choice for you.If you live in countryside,but your workplace locates in the centry of the city.Hou do you solve this problem? Maybe you will say that I can ride .I think everyone will laugh at you.you may think of yourself as a Superman.
But then.the cars also take some pollution for us.It makes our air become worst and worst day by day.Now,our climate is becoming warmer and warmer.I think everyone experiences this.
36#
莫若我狂 发表于 11-2-2 17:56:53 | 只看该作者

回 5楼(xhn890) 的帖子

everyone owes himself's a car??怎么感觉是owes himself a car呀?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-4-28 21:45 , Processed in 0.086664 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.