注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助问题] Self-Introduction(英语作文)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
笔为剑 发表于 08-10-5 11:09:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Self-Introduction

Seen from space, the earth looks blue. Seen from friends, the life of Dai Buyun looks a legend. Who is Dai Buyun? I am.

I, who am young, am ugly, and I am proud of myself. When I was 17, I went to Beijing alone to search for my future. I entered into the College of Information and Electronic in China Agricultural University (CAU). When I was 18, I became the chairman of the Literature Association of CAU. At 20-years old, I made an invention and got the patent. Having studied IT for 4 years, I found that I was not fit this occupation, although most of my courses were “A”. After graduate, I found a job in NCL Insurance Company.

Two years later, it came to my mind that the real subject what I like was psychology. Then, I quit my job without hesitation. In 2008, I passed the Graduate Examination with a high score, and I came here, JXNU.
I have a dream that one day I can become an excellent psychologist. What I can do is working hard only. Every dog has its day. The road is long, and the future is in my hand.

(这个是我们英语课的课后作业。大家帮我看看,有没有什么需要改进的地方?谢谢了!)

[ 本帖最后由 笔为剑 于 2008-10-5 11:19 编辑 ]
沙发
elfishtao 发表于 08-10-5 20:47:02 | 只看该作者
good job!
板凳
适应 发表于 08-10-6 00:29:23 | 只看该作者
戴,我帮你改了一点点语法错误。。。不过水平有限,如有不当之处,请谅解!
Seen from space, the earth looks blue. Seen from my friends, the life of Dai Buyun looks like a legend.And who is Dai Buyun? I am.

I, who is young and strong, am proud of myself. When I was 17, I went to Beijing alone to (seek)search for my future. I was admitted into the College of Information and Electronic in China Agricultural University (CAU). When I was 18, I became the chairman of the Literature Association of CAU. At 20-years old, I made an invention and got the patent. Having studied IT for 4 years, I found that I did not fit this occupation, although most of my courses were “A”. After graduated, I found a job in NCL Insurance Company.
Two years later, it came to my mind that the real subject what I liked most was psychology. Then, I quitted my job without hesitation. In 2008, I passed the Graduate Examination with a high score, and I came here, JXNU.
I have a dream that one day I could be an excellent psychologist. What I should do is to work hard only. Every dog has its day. The road is long, but the future is in my hand.
最后一句话还是感觉别扭哈哈。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-21 16:48 , Processed in 0.134263 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.