找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

考研英语自我介绍

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
雨夜凭栏 发表于 13-4-11 12:00:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Goodmorning (afternoon), my dear professors.
I am muchhonored to be here for your interview. My name is …, 23 years old. City bornand city bred, I come from PDS, the lovely hometown for me.
Myundergraduate period has accomplished in July 2012. After graduated from the …Department of …University, I have been working in the …as a physician for abouthalf a year. And now, I am trying my best for a key to your esteemeduniversity.
Generally,in my view, I am a hard working student. Although my understanding on medicinewas vague when I was accepted by a medical college four years ago, I knew thatit was a serious subject and was closely related to human lives. So I workedhard to keep a high level of academic standards and won the scholarship severaltimes.
During myinternship (school) years, I show keen interest in many topics like internalmedicine, especially Cardiology and Neurology (biotic experiments). They helpme gain a deep understanding on a variety of medical issues, and heighten myability to independently carry out medical cases (research).
Furthermore,I am open-minded, quick in thought and action. In my spare time, I have broadinterests, such as reading, travelling, painting, playing the piano and guitar,sometimes entering for some challenging competitions.
During myjunior year, I had engaged in the Contests of Commercial Planning, whichdemanded us to present our prospectus, publicize it in practical and debatewith competitors. It helps me improve my communication skills and cultivates mygood command of Microsoft Office System as well as other computer programmes,Photoshop Iebook, for example.
Well, I ama person with great perseverance as well. When preparing for the firstexamination, I insist on doing exercises everyday, no matter what the weatherwas like. And just owning to this, I could keep fit and concentrate on mystudy.
At last, Iam much appreciated to have an opportunity to work with many noted professorshere and talented classmates. Thank you for listening.

沙发
flylychee 发表于 13-5-15 23:28:26 | 只看该作者
师姐,好样的
板凳
阿拉斯加13 发表于 14-3-5 12:20:39 | 只看该作者
非常感谢学姐的分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-4-20 10:39 , Processed in 0.083376 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.