找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

山东大学2009-2007外国语学院考研真题试题

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
范老师 发表于 14-11-8 09:14:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
名词解释arbitrariness, bound morpheme,competence,complenmentary,distinctive features, duality, endocrntric constructions,morpheme, pragmatics,signifier. 
这个题 叫什么忘了 就是给你语音的描述写发音 palatal glide,                    viced alveolar fricative, voiceless dental fricative,                     voices bilabial nasal, voiceless plato-alveolar fricative,        voices dental dricative,  voiceless palato-alveolar affricate,     voiced velar nasal, voiced palato affricate,                          voices velar stop 大题 
1.distinction between sense ? 
2.what is difference between sentence meaning and utterance meaning? 大大题 
some major factors trigger language change.  
英国文学 美国文学作品识别 much ado about nothing   The waves The jews of malta     Little Dorit 
Ode to a nightingale   Far from the maddry The virginiains             Paradise Regaines The mariage of heaven and hell          Nostromo Howl          Twice told tales Winner take Nothing    Rabbit Run    
The deerslayer   One flew over the cuckoo's Nest Lotia   Mcteaque                 The raven The ship of Fools 名词解释  
theory of epiphanies ,sonnet Abolitionism,  Muckrakers 作品选段 
others beause you did not keep 
that deep-sworn vow have been friends of mine Yet always when I look death in the face When I clamber to the heihts of sleep or when I grow excied with wine Suddenly I meet your face  
There was music from my neighbour's house through the summer nights.In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the wispering and the champagene and the stars。。。。。。。。。every friday five crates of oranges and lemons arrives from a fruitever in New York 大题 
Comment on Chuacer's contribution to the English Language and literature  
Comment on the themes of Herman Melville„s Moby Dick 
沙发
 楼主| 范老师 发表于 14-11-8 09:14:51 | 只看该作者
08年 语言学 
1 .10个名词解释20分 
Phonetic/Allomorph/Componential/Una??? Unassociated?忘记/compound/phone/language/signified/homonym/presumption; presuppose忘记是哪个了 
2. 词素. 拆分词10分,说出拆分后属于的词类 
free morpheme /bound/ inflectional morpheme /deviation 他人回忆为derivational   具体的有这几个词,telecommunications / psycholinguistics/ 3 问答20分  
  (1)区分 endocentric construction / exocentric construction (2) 区分sense / reference 4 论述20分   
What are syntactic relations? 英国文学 
一,        写出作家10分 1.        The school foe scandal 2.        Areopagitica 答案John Milton 3.        Ode on a Grecian Urn 4.        The Heart of Midlothian 
5.        The Pickwick Papers 答案Dickens 6.        The Idylls of King 7.        The Return of Native 8.        Lord Jim 9.        The book of Snob 10.        Essays of Elia 二,        简答6分 1.        Metaphysical poet 2.        The spectator 
三,        作品分析简-奥斯丁Fielding 印象不是很深了 
四,        大题Discuss the thematic concerns of 莎士比亚 奥赛罗 美国文学 
一,        出作家10分 
a)        The legend of sleepy Hollow b)        The wings of the Dove c)        On the Road d)        Lost in the fun House e)        Song of My Self f)        A Street car Named Desire g)        Life on the Mississippi h)        East of Eden i)        Live or Die j)        Tales of the Jazz Age 二,        简答6分
板凳
 楼主| 范老师 发表于 14-11-8 09:15:01 | 只看该作者
a)        The Imagist Principles b)        New criticism 
三,        作品分析简有关Great government less govern 四,        大题Comment on themes of Arthur Miller‟s  The Death of Salesman   07 
一. 名词解释 (10‟)         
1. relational opposites        2. bilingualism 3. positive transfer        4. garden path sentences 5. locutionary act        6. integrative motivation 7. presupposition         8. metathesis 二.简答题 (20‟)         
1. what‟s the conceptualist view of the meaning of words?  (10‟) 2. What‟s the declarations of speech act? What‟s the condition?  (10‟) 三、论述 (10‟) 
1. What‟s standard dialect and how does it form?  
英国文学                  
一、作品识别 (8‟)         
1. Utopia        2. the Pilgrim‟s Progress 
3. The school for Scandal        4. Ode to the West Wind 5. Vanity Fair        6. Tome Jones 7. The Wasteland        8. Woman in Love 二、简答题 (20‟)         
1. State the significance of “King Lear”. (8‟) 2. State the features of “Ivanhoe”. (12‟)  
美国文学                  
一、作品识别 (12‟)         
1. The Sketch Book        2. The American Scholar 3. Walden        4. I Sit and Look Out 
5. Life on Mississippi        6. Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening 7. The Sound and the Fury        8. The Grapes of Wrath 9. Invisible Man        10. A Street Car Named Desire 11. Awake and Sing        12. The Catcher in the Rye 二、论述题 (20‟)         
1. State the Second Phase of Imagism. (10‟) 
2. State the social significance of “The Scarlet Letter”. (10‟)  
翻译
地板
 楼主| 范老师 发表于 14-11-8 09:15:08 | 只看该作者
一、英译汉 (20‟)        散文 二、汉译英 (30‟)        哲理散文 

词义辨析、语法选择题、改错题、无备选填空题(共计50分);阅读理解、SUMMARY(50分,SUMMARY共两篇,第一篇在规定字数内回答问题--40个字,大概有三四个问题,第二篇80字);作文(两篇,第一篇30分,400字,第二篇20分,200字,今年有可能是图表作文) 
专业英语:语言学(40分)题型:名词解释(每个3分还是四分忘了)问答题两个(全是戴玮栋书上的,不考胡壮麟的)文学(60分,美文和英文各30分)题型:给出作家叫写作品名或者是给出作品叫写作家名,美文12分,英文8分;再就是问答题,各两个。一般没有作品辨析题(不敢肯定)英文比较难,可能会出不同作家的作品比较(一般是12分)美文照书答就行。汉英英汉互译各一(50分,英译汉30分,汉译英20分) 
做实践英语时要注意速度。以免作文写不完。 
专业英语要注意:配对题作家要写全名,文学问答题要答上背景   德语 
一,单选30题30分 二,反义词10个5分 三,句型15题15分 四,作文150词20分 五,阅读两篇10个题30分 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-4-30 20:32 , Processed in 0.100975 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.