Free考研资料 - 免费考研论坛

找回密码
 注册

经典翻译集锦(中英对照)

[复制链接]
tjfyzxxy 发表于 15-3-18 23:26:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我想站在“互联网 ”的风口上顺势而为,会使中国经济飞起来。
I believe with the tail wind generated by our Internet Plus strategy we will be able to get Chinese economy off to a higher level.

真是高手在民间啊,破茧就可以出蚕。
I believe there are a lot of people with real talents among the people and we must lift all the restrictions so that they can bring their talent to best use.

环保法的执行不是棉花棒,是杀手锏。
We must ensure that the law will work as a powerful and effective tool in fighting the pollution, instead of being soft as cotton candy.

真的翻译,还要能直面领导人们随时开启的“引用模式”。下面就来看看张璐的经典翻译集锦吧~

守职而不废,处义而不回。
I will not waver and carry out my duties, and will remain true to my conviction.

入则恳恳以尽忠,出则谦谦以自悔。
Officials should serve as loyal as they can conscientiously when they are in office and engage in modest self-reflection when their terms end.

知我罪我,其惟春秋。
There are people who will appreciate what I have done but there are also people who will criticize me, ultimately, history will have the final say.

苟利国家生死以,岂因祸福避趋之。
In line with the conviction that I will do whatever it takes to serve my country even at the cost of my own life, regardless of fortune or misfortune to myself.

骨肉之亲,析而不殊。
Brothers, though geographically apart will always be bound by their blood ties.

如将不尽,与古为新。
It is only with reform that we can ensure continuous existence and growth.

行百里者半九十。
Half of the people who have embarked on a one hundred mile journey may fall by the wayside.

亦余心之所向兮,虽九死其犹未悔。
For the ideal that I hold dear to my heart, I will not regret a thousand times to die.

人或加讪,心无疵兮。
My conscience stays untainted inspite of rumors and slanders from the outside.

兄弟虽有小忿,不废懿亲。
Differences between brothers can not sever their bloodties.

智者求同,愚者求异。(原句:智者察同,愚者察异。出自《黄帝内经》)
The wise people will seek common interests while the unwise ones will focus on their differences.

吾道一以贯之。
Our ancestors believe that one needs to be persistent in one's pursuit of the objective.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-3-29 00:28 , Processed in 0.091536 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.