Free考研资料 - 免费考研论坛

找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

复旦大学==我的梦想 真的有那么遥不可及么?

[复制链接]
161#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 12:58:47 | 只看该作者

So long,I don\'t write anything in English!

I believe

I will die if I give up writing in English!

Come on!

Don\'t be sad,just do it!
162#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 13:06:15 | 只看该作者

I am watching <痞子英雄》,it\'s pretty good!

I like zaizai from that play;

but in this play,I don\'t like him as before,for it\'s ordinary and a little strange!

I\'m busy and tired of studying these boring things!

But it\'s necessary to change my job,however,just do it!

I love you,Aarron!
163#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 13:36:01 | 只看该作者

editer newspaper complaining about the service of a supermarket.

Dear editer:
   I bought a vaccum service in  xx supermarket this Monday.But when I return home to use it,I find it\'s out of work.So I brought it back to the market for changing a new one or take the money back.But to my disappointment,the manager was completely rude and refused to do anything for solving the problem.
   I write this letter for solving it properly,furthermore,methods must be done to improving the service.
164#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 13:59:08 | 只看该作者

Dear editor,

I am writing to you to complain about the poor service of XX Supermarket.
Last Monday,I went there and bought a vacuum cleaner.Unfortunately,I found it poor in quality,so I decided to exchange it for a better one.As I discussed the matter with a clerk,he refused my request,saying that I ought to go to the manufacturer which the vacuum cleaner was made there.He added that the supermarket was only responsible for the sale of the cleaner and the quality was beyond its concern.His remarks made me very depressed.
165#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 14:58:10 | 只看该作者

I think he was a bit rude to his customer

who had paid for his service.Therefore,I am writing to you to appeal to the supermarket to improve its service.
As you kown,customers deserve to be respected because they have paid for the goods and service.They ought to be served not only the commodity itself,but also the service.So it\'s  my sincere hope that the manager of the supermarket will accept my complaints and,what\'s more,improve the quality of its service.
Thank you for attention.
166#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 15:21:20 | 只看该作者

complain about the editor.........

I am writing the letter to complain .......

vacuum find poor service but however rude to me;so I am depressed to kown the matter;I have been a policewoman  for many years.Let\'s discuss about it.pay earns deserve to own them.]

appreciate for getting the respect.

Thank you for the attention.beyond my control.

find sth poor in quality.

exchange it for a better one.

responsible for the service.

appeal to the unfortunately;clerk added that remarks;therefore,respect\'sincere hope that........
167#
喜乐蒂 发表于 09-11-18 15:31:44 | 只看该作者
I am not good at writting in English~
I do it now only to support you!
Fighting and good luck!
168#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 16:08:01 | 只看该作者

回复 #167 喜乐蒂 的帖子

Thank you for writing this to me!

water pollution is a big problem threatening the world\'s environment.the survival of the human beings.

There has been a hot discussion on the issue of the water pollution in a newspaper.

It\'s urgent that some strong measures be adopted to relieve the problem.
169#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 17:49:54 | 只看该作者

The water pollution;

With the increasing economy,the water pollution is becoming a big problem .Water is necessary to human beings.We can\'t live without water.But all these years people are busy .

Rivers、lakes even oceans are being polluted as the factories .

Everyone agrees that water pollution is a big problem today.XX are becoming polluted with the garbages and dangerous chemicals.Factories contribute to the pollution because they rely on rivers for disposing of waste.undrinkable ;
be a public hazard to everyone,

de dependent on ;find a solution to this problem.

Certain counter measures should be taken as soon as possible.

lay down the rules and regulations.  to a great extent;
forbid somebody to do sth.urgency
170#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-18 18:56:00 | 只看该作者

The changes.........

In the past five years,there have been remarkable changes in people\'s diet.

According to the figures given in the table,grain,which used to be the main food for the most of the chinese,has now become less important .By contrast,the consumption of meat and fruit has considerably increased;;;
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-10-3 09:52 , Processed in 0.095255 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.