复旦、交大我所之向往
今年考取了,但学校一般,放弃了向左还是向右?
无奈!以打发时间,开了淘宝小店,http://shop58312915.taobao.com/
准备来年继续努力!!
172#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-19 11:29:43 | 只看该作者

In conclusion;

According to the figures given in the table,

by contrast;in contrast to/with;account for;be good for health;do good to sb/sth;

come to a conclusion;decline continue to ;

give your comment on the matter;Internet cafe;As is depicted in the picture,the Internet cafes are all shut down by the local department.A boy stands near the cafe angrily.
173#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-19 13:29:46 | 只看该作者

Internet addiction\'

anonymous child;People differ in their opinions on the question.too young to restrict themselves;

Without proper supervision,       develop addictions;

object to sth.     limit the rights of sth.

teenagers;         

In our lives,friends are necessary to all of us.

get along well with.......

You need the understanding,support and help of your friends.

enrich one\'s experience and broaden one\'s views.
174#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-19 14:23:55 | 只看该作者

personally,I tend to tell you I love you.......

People differ in the attitudes towards traveling.

traveling agecies;  considerable amount of money;

expand one\'s scope of knowledge ;    do more good than harm;   As far as I am concerned,

If your finance and health permit,you can do some traveling occasionally.But while it\'s not permitted,you can enjoy your life at home,for example,reading,watching TV,shopping,Internet viewing.

won his first price for good behavior;      Our attitudes toward the teachers should be respectful ,not be superstitious.

run a risk;   people\'s living standard;    rich enough to buy a computer;

exchange a new one; a lawyer,a politician and a doctor.

Tomorrow  is your birthday;I love you;All the best wishes to you;

Wish you good health,good emotion,good luck!

I love you!        You are my favorite  favorite    favorite prince.
175#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-19 16:39:48 | 只看该作者

I love you,Aaron,Happy birthday.

For instance;   be concerned about sb.

Dear professor Liu,
    It\'s with great pleasure that I have the opportunity of introducing to you Mr. Li Ming,my good friend and obliging colleague.

He was extremely successful in studies and .........

He was admitted in 1000 into the Fudan University.   Love isn\'t a obstacle to learning and you can promote your study if one deals with it properly.

Dear Bob,
      I am writing this letter to make apology to you,for I came back last night finding that I had forgotten to return your music CD to you.I am so sorry about it that you can\'t listen to it at present.
176#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-19 17:08:44 | 只看该作者

Only in this way,

can the society become more harmonious to live in.      achieve success;

As is vividly depicted in the picture,two disabled men are running .....

Dear Sir/Ms,
    I am writing this letter to complain about the TV ,which is bought in your shop. I bought it last Sunday ,but when I return home ,I found it poor in quality .Every time I turn on the TV only to find the picture vague and much noisy. Can I exchange for a better one?I will be very grateful if you accept my request. Hope to receive your answer.Or you can give me a call .My tel:00000000.
177#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-19 17:30:29 | 只看该作者

Dear Sir or Madam,

I regret to inform you that the TV set I bought in your shop last week is of inferior quality. It doesn\'t work properly. Whenever I turn the TV set on ,the screen appears blurry. And I can\'t watch it clearly. I want to kown whether I can exchange for a better one. If you are so kind as to satisfy my requirment , I would be completely appreciate it. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Or you are expected to contact me by telephone. My home number is 333.
  Thanks.
                                                                      Yours sincerely,
                                                                         lostbum
178#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-19 17:51:44 | 只看该作者

Dear professor,

Please allow me to introduce myself.My name is lostbum. I am writing this letter to ask for your help. I studied in your class last year ,for I come from a small village junior school, so that I have some difficulies in English listening. I have some problems in English comprehesion now.Can you solve and discuss about them with me?It will occupy you half an hour . Whenever you are convenient, tell me the time and the place. I regret the inconvenience I take to you.
Thanks again.
Yours truly,
lostbum
179#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-19 18:21:36 | 只看该作者

Dear professor Wang,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am preparing the Entrance Exam now,so I am anxious for a good dictionary. Can you tell me some information involving about it? What kind of dictionary do you have?Which is suitable for me ? In addition,I want to kown how I pay for it? Check or cash? By the way,when would I get the dictionary if everything is ok?How will you deliver it?
180#
kaoyansheng 发表于 09-11-20 00:12:39 | 只看该作者
梦想就一定想办法去实现!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-7-6 04:27 , Processed in 0.090642 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.