181#
aya_takarai 发表于 09-11-20 13:31:58 | 只看该作者
每天一篇作文

你太强了

我总是三天打鱼两天晒网的……
182#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-20 14:49:58 | 只看该作者

Dear Sir,

I am pleased to recommend Mr. wang as a Computer Technology Instructor in your department. my former student ;     
find him intelligent ,honest and respectful. After graduation he was engaged in an assistant in ====

In addition, what is worth mentioning is that he always succeeds in making his lectures interesting and vivid.  

You can call me by my English name lostbum if you like.

We\'ll take a sightseeing bus to go to the scenic spot.   be satisfied with

much to my great surprise, new employeeso==        operate====sigh a contract==break one\'s promise

do regular physical exercise==favor doing sth/
183#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-21 06:58:55 | 只看该作者

没办法呀,其实只是混个手熟而已....

Provide a vivid or fair comparison==

Dancing with Wolves:What\'s to be done after accession to WTO?

After 15 years of tedious negotiation,China eventually accessed to the WTO in 2001. While people all over the world are watching the historical event with great interest, many Chinese ask themselves these questions:\" How does the access affect our lives? What should we do to suit the changes?====take actions to survive the challenges?

Globalization of economy is the historical tide that no nation can afford to go against. The accession means that China is now the key player in the Game \"Earth village\", competing for progress and prosperity with all nations as equals.

Everything considered, the obvious benefits will outweigh the problems. Many things remain to be done after the accession.  First, we should study the rules and regulations seriously against the pitfalls. Next, we should redouble our efforts in developing our strength ,overcoming our weakness, and taking advantages of the rules completely to dwarf our opponents just as we do in Olympic Games. At last, everyone should make the best of his potential  and take actions to cope with the challenges.  As for me, I will conscientiously enrich my knowledge in related fields, promote my English proficiency and develop my creative potentials so as to get ready for the toughest international competition.
184#
微雨芳原 发表于 09-11-21 13:33:17 | 只看该作者
倒是想考复旦来着。
185#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-22 17:45:44 | 只看该作者

今天 终于考完了该死的什么规范化考試,唉,想杀人........

考考考

烦死了.............

唉,

人生 有了考試就成了黑色的了,可还是要考很多年,不过也都自找的;

呵呵......
186#
luqijing29 发表于 09-11-23 10:26:04 | 只看该作者
原先我也想报复旦,但我没那勇气,楼主既然选择了复旦就要为了她奋斗下去。
像sudapapa ( 趴趴de等待) 说的那样,复旦是理想不是梦想。
会实现的!!
187#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-23 13:20:02 | 只看该作者

Party\'s time..........

Now is English time.

Today I finally finished the two boring exams. I hate exam,however, I have nothing to do but complaining .......[[[[[

accident======achievement====activity======advantage===adopt====adapt=====afford===ambition======approach=====attract===bride==chance==cheat====client===communication=====contrast==compare======compete====concrentrate==demand===depict=describe==duality===economy==education===effect======efficiency===emphasis==emphasis==enjoy====concrete=====enrich====ensure=entertainment==environment====expense===fee===figure=finance===fulfill==GDP==gross domestic product==government===healthy==implement==implication===improve===indicate==indifferent==inseparable==internet==issue==maximum==measure==medium===media===million==motion===mobilize===necessity==negative==offspring=operation==patient==performance==phenomenon==phenomenon===phenomenon  phenomenon  phenomenon  phenomenon  phenomenon  phenomenon======pollution==popular====population=====poverty=present===pressure=priority==producer====protect==punishment====quality===knowledge===realize=reduce=====relationship==report====reliable====responsible==retailer===expose==relay===reveal=satisfy=satisfactory==sighificance    sighificance==similar=situation=slogan=source=statistic
188#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-23 14:38:11 | 只看该作者

社会主义的本质?

解放生产力、发展生产力、消灭剥削、消除两极分化,最终达到共同富裕。

明显和突出的特点:解放和发展生产力。

后两者是发展目标,最终共同富裕。

根本任务是发展生产力:因为?????、

1、马克思主义最注重;
2、本质的内在要求;
3、优越性的体现;
4、是向共产主义社会创造物质条件的客观需要。
189#
zyyz_2002 发表于 09-11-23 15:37:45 | 只看该作者
加油加油吧,不知道复习的如何了
190#
 楼主| lostbum 发表于 09-11-23 15:47:35 | 只看该作者

继续 发展生产力吧....

是根本任务;符合马克思;巩固和发展社会主义的必要要求;

适应时代主题变化的需要;对执政规律认识的深化;

直接关系民心所向、事业兴衰。

以经济建设为中心,坚持四项基本原则,坚持改革开放,自力更生、艰苦创业,为把======

工农差别、城乡差别、地区差别======

经济 政治 文化 生态 各方面建设小康社会====

又相适应相矛盾的=====
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-7-6 04:33 , Processed in 0.087616 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.