Free考研资料 - 免费考研论坛

找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

4月12日,开始背新概念拉! 开帖纪录中...

[复制链接]
51#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-13 11:44:45 | 只看该作者
这几天都是在更新过去的功课,可是却几乎没有继续背诵第2册的课文,要努力加油了阿!
谢谢海棠的督促哦,你一直都是我前进的动力...[s:9] [s:9]
52#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-15 00:15:27 | 只看该作者
2-10

1. clavichord

2. for a long time

3. pass
a monthly bus pass
a long pass to the striker

pass by

come to a pass/a pretty pass = reach a sad or critical state
53#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-15 00:21:48 | 只看该作者
5月10日
2-11 One good turn deserves another

I was having dinner (at a restaurant) when Tony Steele came in. He was working (worked) in a lawyer\'s office years ago, but now he is (now) working at a bank. He gets a good salary but he always borrow(s) money from his friends and never pays it back. Tony saw me and came and sat at the same table. He had never borrowed money from me. So (Whiling he was eating) I asked him to lent me 20 pounds. To my surprise, he gave me the money immediately. \'I had never borrowed (any) money from you.\' Tony said. \'So now you can pay for my dinner!\'
54#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-15 00:27:59 | 只看该作者
2-11

1. at a restaurant /  at a bank / at the same table

2. years ago

3. borrow money from sb. / lent sb. money

4. pay for
55#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-15 00:35:04 | 只看该作者
5-10

2-12 Good bye and good luck

Our neighbour, Captain Charles Alison, will sail from Portsmouth tomorrow. (We shall meet him at the harbour early in the morning) He will sail with (be in) his little (small) boat, Topsail. Topsail is a famous little boat. It has (sailed) across the Atlantic many times. Captain Alison will set up at eight o\'clock in the morning, so we shall have plenty of time. We shall see his boat and then (we shall) say goodbye to him. Captain Alison (He) will be away for two months. We are very proud of him. He will take part in an important game(race) in across the Atlantic.
56#
qiweigr 发表于 07-6-20 22:15:47 | 只看该作者
水木加油~~~
57#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-28 16:38:40 | 只看该作者
占一楼,写2-12...
58#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-28 17:11:53 | 只看该作者
5月10日

2-13 Greenwood boys

(The) Greenwood b(B)oys are a group of popular singers. (At present,) T(t)hey are visiting all parts of country at present. They will come(be arriving) here tomorrow. They will be coming by train and most of the young people in the town will be meeting them at the station. (Tomorrow evening )The Greenwood boys (they) will be singing in(at) the workers\'club(Workers\' Club). They(The Greenwood Boys) will (be) stay(staying) here for five days. During this time, they will give five performances. (As usual,) T(t)he police will have a difficult time. They will try(be trying) to keep order. It\'s (always) the same at these occasions.  
59#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-28 17:31:50 | 只看该作者
2-13

1. all parts of country

2. at present = now 现在 = nowadays

3. at the station/ at the Workers\' Club

4. as usual =  as always 照常

5. keep order
60#
 楼主| ultradc 发表于 07-6-28 17:42:17 | 只看该作者
5月15日

2-14 Do you speak English

I had an amasing experience last year. After I visited(had left) a small village in (the) south of France, I drove on to the next town. On the way, a young man waved to me. I stopped and he asked (me) for a lift. As soon as he (had) got into the car, I said good morning to him in French and he replied in the same language. Apart from a few words, I do not know (any) French at all. Neither of us spoke on(during) the journey. When we(I had) nearly got to(reached) the town, (when) the young man suddenly said, very slowly, \'Do you speak English?\' As I soon learnt, he was English himself!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-4-28 04:27 , Processed in 0.090456 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.