打印 上一主题 下一主题

【英语活动】__ [第29天]一个月帮你攻克考研词汇--截止日期6月30日

[复制链接]
11#
qiubinbinbin_01 发表于 08-6-25 13:09:53 | 只看该作者
谢谢谢谢,姐姐 了.
12#
我爱晚风 发表于 08-6-25 13:12:48 | 只看该作者
树獭一点都不注意它的个人卫生,绿色藻类生长在粗糙的毛发里并且寄生虫群居在它表皮深处并成长成以它腐败的毛发为食的毛虫。它的肌肉不能让它以超过一千米每小时的速度移动一个非常段的距离并且它能做最敏捷的动作就是扫动它的钩状臂。
The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hairs  and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depths of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair.Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer an hour even over the shortest distances and the swiftest movement it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.
人造花卉被使用有着科学目的,也有着装饰目的。它们通过多种材料制作,如蜡和玻璃,并如此精巧以至于无法把它们与天然花卉分辨出来。
Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as  for decorative purposes.They are made from a  variety of materials ,such as wax and glass ,so skillfully that they can scarecely be distinguished from natural flowers.
在伊利诺斯州阿拉贡地区对一个废弃煤矿进行了三年的研究有了成果,科学家们相信这将有助于改造那些使美国富矿地带布满满痕迹的上千个破旧煤矿点。
Three years of research at an abandoned coal mine in Argonne, Illinois, have resulted in findings that scientists believe can help reclaim thousands of mine disposal sites that scar the coal-rich regions of the United States.

又有个拼错的单词,但是估计不是姐姐的问题,第二句,such as wax and glass  中,原句是WAY,但是我承认我是在无法解释WAY所以到网上检索找到了翻了原文翻译是蜡,然后才找到这个单词是WAX。但是很多版本原句,就是WAY。

[ 本帖最后由 我爱晚风 于 2008-6-25 13:20 编辑 ]
13#
zctl 发表于 08-6-25 15:20:52 | 只看该作者

帮忙看看啊

The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hair and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depths of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair. Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer an hour even over the shortest distances and the swiftest movement it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.
树懒很少注意个人的卫生,以至于绿苔在他的粗糙的头发中生长,寄生娥群居在它的外衣的深处,并在那繁殖了毛毛虫,毛毛虫蚕食它发霉的毛发。它的肌肉没有一点力气,连每小时一公里的甚至更短的距离都无法到达。他所做的最敏捷的动作就是打扫下臂弯。
Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes. They are made from a variety of materials, such as way and glass, so skillfully that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.
人造花常常用在科学上和用于装饰。他们由不同的材料制成,诸如way和玻璃,他们的制作手艺如此高超,以至于很少能够把它们和自然界的真花区分开来。
Three years of research at an abandoned coal mine in Argonne, Illinois, have resulted in findings that scientists believe can help reclaim thousands of mine disposal sites that scar the coal-rich regions of the United States.
科学家们经过在伊利诺伊州阿贡市一个废弃的煤矿耗时三年的研究,得出了这样的发现:他们相信可以通过回收数以千计的煤炭处理装置,帮助那些因矿物丰富而伤痕累累的地区

请楼主和各位指教!
14#
xuerkang 发表于 08-6-25 15:39:22 | 只看该作者
1.The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hair and communities of parasitic moth live in the depths of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair.Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer an hour even over the shortest distances and the swiftest movement it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.
2.Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes. They are made from a variety of materials ,such as wax and glass,so skillfully that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.
3.Three years of research at an abandoned coal mine in Argonne,Illiniois ,have resulted in findings that scientists believe can help reclaim thousands of mine disposal sites that scar the coal-rich regions of the United States
15#
aneio 发表于 08-6-25 17:02:29 | 只看该作者
1 The sloth pays such little attation to personal hygiene that green aelge grow on its coarse hair and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depth of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair. Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer per hour even over the shortest distance and the swiftest movement it can make is sweep of its hooked arms.
  树懒几乎不关注自身卫生,以至于它粗糙的毛发长出了绿苔,一种寄生蛾成群地生活在它的毛发深层,繁殖幼虫,并在它发霉的毛发里觅食。它的肌肉组织使得它只能在很短的距离内以不到一公里的时速移动,而它所能做到最迅捷的动作就是挥动它钩状的上臂。
2 Artifical flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes,they are made from a variety of materials,such as way and glass,so skillfully that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.
   人造花作为科学和装饰用途,由各种材料制成,比如玻璃,做工很精细以至于几乎不能与自然花区分开来。
3 Three years research at abandoned coal mine of Argonne,Illinois have resulted findings that scientists believe can help reclaim thousands of mine disposal sites which scar the coal-rich regions of the United States.
    3年在阿尔贡和伊利诺伊斯对废弃煤矿的研究使科学家相信,该研究成果有助于收回美国富矿地区成千上万的煤矿处理点。
16#
dn3899 发表于 08-6-25 17:17:00 | 只看该作者
多谢多谢 再接再厉
17#
听雨 发表于 08-6-25 17:54:11 | 只看该作者
1. The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hair and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depths of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair. Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer an hour even over the shortest distances and the swiftest movement it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.

2. Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes. They are made from a variety of materials, such as way and glass, so skillfully that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.

3.Three years of research at an abandoned coal mine in Argonne, Illinois, have resulted in findings that scientists believe can help reclaim thousands of mine disposal sites that scar the coal-rich regions of the United States.

翻译:

1. 树獭很少关注个人卫生,以至于它粗糙的毛发下长满了绿藻,并且在皮毛深处的寄居蛾正产毛毛虫,摩擦它发霉的毛发。树獭的肌肉无法在每小时一千多米的速度下停止,甚至通过它的钩状手臂扫动能在最短距离里做最快的移动。

2. 工艺花用作科学和装饰,它们有不同的材质制成,如way和玻璃,制作技巧如此高超,以至于无法区别于自然花朵。

3.  对阿贡、伊利诺斯州遗弃的煤矿三年的反复研究,已经有了结果,即科学家们相信这一发现能帮助开垦数以千计的被销毁的矿址,那里是美国煤矿资源丰富的断带。
18#
听雨 发表于 08-6-25 17:55:52 | 只看该作者
希望提拉回来的时候能给仔细讲讲,完全分不清楚了!
19#
mujianztp 发表于 08-6-25 18:37:45 | 只看该作者

拥有梦想只是一种智力

努力啊
20#
wangjiafeng100 发表于 08-6-25 22:37:48 | 只看该作者
默写The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hair and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depths of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair. Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer an hour even over the shortest distances and the swiftest movement it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-6-29 15:07 , Processed in 0.109062 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.