找回密码
 注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【英语活动】__ [第29天]一个月帮你攻克考研词汇--截止日期6月30日

[复制链接]
41#
zhangling427 发表于 08-7-8 16:43:59 | 只看该作者

answer

树獭的卫生意识极差,它那粗糙的毛发上长满了绿藻,皮毛深处寄生着大量的蛾子,它们产下的毛虫紧紧依附在它那发霉的毛发上。树獭的肌肉一样也很懒散,以至于哪怕在最短的距离内,它的移动时速也超不过一公里,它最快的动作就数挥动它那钩状手臂了。
The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hair and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depth of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair. Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer an hour even over a shortest distances and the swiftest movements it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.
人造花既能用于装饰也能用于科研。它们由腊、玻璃等不同材料精心制作而成,以至于你很难将它们与自然界的真花区分开来。
Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes. They are made from a variety of materials such as wax and glass, so skillfully that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.
科学家们认为历时三年的对伊利诺伊阿贡尼地区废弃煤矿进行勘探的结果有助于确认美国上千个分散于富矿区的矿藏点。
Three years of research at an abandoned coal mine in Argonne, Illinois, have resulted in findings that scientists believe can help reclaim thousands mine disposal sites that scar the coal-rich regions of the United States.

[ 本帖最后由 zhangling427 于 2008-7-8 16:46 编辑 ]
42#
s0709 发表于 08-7-10 17:21:01 | 只看该作者
为什么都没有队长提示了
43#
heyao52520 发表于 08-7-31 09:33:37 | 只看该作者
翻译:
树懒很不注意个人卫生。它粗糙的头发上长满了绿色的苔藓,在它外衣的深处住着一只寄生虫,并繁殖出一些在蚕食它发霉头发的毛虫。它的肌肉也失去了在一小时运动一千米甚至更短距离的能力,它能做出的最快的动作就是挥动它钩状的手臂。
假花用来做科学研究和装饰。它们是由诸如蜡和玻璃等多种物质制作而成,其精湛的工艺使它们看上去和真花并无二致。
科学家们相信,对伊利诺斯州阿根一座废弃煤矿三年的研究,有助于重新开垦给美国富煤区留下疤痕的千余座矿藏。

默写:
1.        The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hair and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depths of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair. Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed over a kilometer an hour even over the shortest distances and the swiftest movement it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.
2.        Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes. They are made from a variety of materials, such as wax and glass, so skillful that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.
3.        Three years of research at an abandoned coal mine in Argonne, Illinois, have resulted in finding that the scientists believe can help reclaim thousands of mine disposal sites which scar the coal-rich region of the United States.
44#
gouj 发表于 08-8-6 10:32:13 | 只看该作者
1. The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hair and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depths of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair. Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer an hour even over the shortest distances and the swiftest movement it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.
懒惰的人很少注意个人的卫生以至于绿色的水藻在他的精糙的头发中生长,寄生的娥的团体在居中住在他的外衣的深处长出了毛毛虫,并且在它的发霉的头发中吃草。他的肌肉没有一点力气,都不能以每小时一公里的甚至更短的速度做运动。他所做的最快的运动是打扫下勾住的胳膊。
Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes. They are made from a variety of materials, such as way and glass, so skillfully that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.
人造花常常用于科学,以及为装饰用途。他们是由不同的材料构成,如玻璃和方式,所以认为巧妙的他们同天然的花几乎没有区别。
3.Three years of research at an abandoned coal mine in Argonne, Illinois, have resulted in findings that scientists believe can help reclaim thousands of mine disposal sites that scar the coal-rich regions of the United States.
科学家们经过三年的研究认为,在阿贡,伊利诺伊州一个废弃的煤矿可以通过回收上千的煤炭处理装置,帮助那些在美国(因为污染受伤害的)矿物丰富的地区。
45#
zmllxy001 发表于 10-9-28 15:14:41 | 只看该作者
2. Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes. They are made from a variety of materials, such as wax and glass, so skillfully that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.
人工花常被用作科学和装饰目的,它们用蜡或者玻璃等多种物质做成,如此的高制作技术,一直于让人分不清真花和假花
46#
宇宙之王 发表于 10-10-1 01:46:33 | 只看该作者
有梦想只是一种智力,实现梦想才
47#
南子墨 发表于 11-2-14 13:34:31 | 只看该作者

回 楼主(提拉) 的帖子

楼主好人
48#
南子墨 发表于 11-2-14 13:40:36 | 只看该作者
呵呵,谢
49#
梨之白 发表于 11-2-22 16:22:34 | 只看该作者
1.树懒不注意自身卫生,以致于粗糙的皮毛上长出了绿藻,寄生虫群落寄生在在它的皮毛深处,并生出了毛虫附着在它发霉的皮毛上。它的肌肉甚至不能在以每小时一公里以上的速度运动,哪怕只是运动很短的一段距离,而它做出的最快的运动是挥动弯曲的胳膊。

2.人造假花用于装饰同样也可以用于科学。它是由多种材料做成的,例如石蜡和玻璃,由于制作技巧,很难将它们与真花区别开来。

3.经过对阿贡.伊利诺伊州废弃煤矿历时三年的研究,科学家最终发现可以对破坏美国富煤地区的成千上万的煤矿处理厂加以回收。
50#
jingxingok 发表于 12-3-14 09:11:34 | 只看该作者

艺术花被用作科学和装饰的目的。他们是由各种材质制作的,比如蜡,玻璃等,他们如此的逼真以致跟真花区分不出来;
对伊利诺斯州,阿尔贡的一座被废弃的煤矿进行的三年的研究终于得到科学家信服的,能帮助重塑上千损坏美国富煤地区的矿区;
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-29 07:07 , Processed in 0.091420 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.